Girls, what would you think if your boyfriend reads a love poem to you?

If your boyfriend reads a love poem to you, would you find it romantic? I'm thinking about it but I worry if it's too much.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wrote it, I'd find it cheesy, but incredibly sweet and adorable, and I'd be flattered. If he didn't write it... I'd probably be more amused than anything else -but we've bonded by mocking some classical poetry, so odds are he'd be doing it as a joke.

What Girls Said 8

• i'd probably laugh at him because i get nervous. he sings me love songs and i nervous laugh xD
    do it, its worth it.

• I would find it romantic, but I doubt my boyfriend is into that sort of things.

• I love poetry , it has such deep meaning. So if a guy read a love poem to me... my heart would melt 💙��💟💟. I

• i think it'd be cute, I'd like that he has the balls to be sweet.

• Reading an emotional poem just to be cute? Then it's not worth tbh.

• And girls usually dig that kinda thing. I would probably date someone who did that to me.

• I wouldn't read a poem to someone who I don't date for a long time actually.

• I love it. I find that stuff super romantic because I know how much effort they put into it. It's the same as when he sings to me.

• Yes, I would love it.

Specially, in a nice setting.

• I'd think it's very cute and sweet. I'd be flattered.

• Thats super romantic and I'd find it amazing. But that's just my opinion. Depends what kind of girl