Why is it so hard to get a boyfriend?

OK SO I have been a spaz throughout middle school but I've matured a lot and fit in pretty well expecvpt for the mega bitch part. I would say I'm decent looking and nice enough. I try to talk to guys but they always give the don't talk to me body language. All of the weird ugly annoying bitchy arrrrrrgggggg girls manage to get one and I'm not exaggerating when I say that what am I doing wrong aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm in highschool now lol I just feel a little abnormal

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine and are quite pretty so guys must be mad. Don't panic the right guy will come along when you least expect it so just be yourself and be cool and let nature take it's course.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, you look good so this will be easy. Since you'll have a bunch of little fanboys as I like to call them just drooling at the mouth over you. Rather they do it at home, school or social media somewhere LOL.

1st. Find the guy who gives you special treatment/drools at the mouth over you that you also find to be cute.

2. Find out if he's single. If he is just put #claims on him aka #cuffing him via calling him your #BF and if he doesn't decline the offer, well he must be yours now.

#done #YeahJustThatEasy #NeverGetsOld

• I don't know. I wonder why it is so hard to get a girlfriend. ;l Are you popular at school? Most guys and girls only want to date the popular kids at school. Do you have any hobbies you like maybe you could use that to join some sort of club out side of school. You might have more luck.

• You're not bad looking, nice jawline by the way, so that can't be it, you are only 15 though so it's not like you don't have years of high school, for the majority of high school I was single as well until I got serious with someone I never thought I would see again, complete and utter chance.

it wasn't until after I graduated high-school that a lot of high-school girls actually started asking me out, I guess because I was older and an "adult"

Moral of the story life in unpredictable, strange and sometimes throws things your way you would have never thought you'd see, so just wait and be patient you find a boyfriend tomorrow, a month or even a year from now but trust me it will happen.

• I did not have a girlfriend all the way past my college years... don't feel down... just give a time, boys can be a bit cranky at those ages. Just be yourself and the right guy will come along... just hold that thought... everything worth while in life takes time

• It's not really that hard. The hardest part is finding a good one. That how I felt about women.

• Well, You're pretty beautiful, And i see stuff you post on here and its pretty clear you're a lovely person too, So honestly i have no fuckin idea xD.

Don't worry about it though matey, That shit will happen when it happens! ;)

• You look great so thats not the issue.
    Guys are generally not interested in girls that come across as bitchy so perhaps more work on that?

• umm.. the mega bitch part.. sounds like you have a reputation that follows you.. and men don't like that, especially at 15/16 when you worry far too much what others think

• Oh lol I'm not saying I'm a mega bitch hahaha I'm saying tons of the girls at my school are super mean and mega bitchy and I think I might be to nice to everyone😂

• sorry, thought you were saying you were! not sure what don't talk to me body language is, boys are very shy so don't presume they won't talk... but you need to get them 1 to 1, not in a group

• It's all good. In a couple of years you'll be tired of having guys all over you first of all.

And you don't have to over analyze your personality vs. others, if those guys prefer the bitchy arrogant personality then bad for them, they'll learn.

• Lol have you ever had 1?

• Maybe you're annoying? or you have an embarasing habbit like the "arrrrrgghhh" or the "ahhhhh"

• You are 15. Nuff said. No need to look for a boyfriend.

• Maybe try talking to guys more?

• i think there's a lot of bitches in middle school in general xD,. but i wouldn't worry about anythin now, wait until other people also get a bit mature about stuffs.

What Girls Said 5

• You're 15.. Good boyfriends aren't real yet, I promise.
    You aren't doing anything wrong, you're pretty, that's just life.
    It won't always go to the other girls

• I haven't wanted to date anyone I know from school since the boys there seem so immature. All they want to do is show off and try to get other people to notice them. That doesn't impress me. I think I'd be more interested in older guys.

• Haha, worry about that ten years later! Stop being too competitive and be a happy person instead :)

• You sound a bit like a crazy chick. That might have something to do with it.

• Just keep calm and stay single till 20