How to have more courage when approaching girl?

I have severe anxiety issues with this, I'm really insecure about my looks as I've been rejected before when just asking them out for drinks and I find myself nothing special. I know I'm better looking than I think because I've had quite a few girls show interest in me before, but I just can't shake off this feeling that I'm not attractive enough because the ones I've liked all rejected me so far (some had bfs already though found out later, that really calmed me down a bit). Anyone have tips on how to become less self aware on my appearance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just imagine she already likes you, that you are old friends who have met up after a long time. Don't be over-familiar but just have the same tone and demeanor. It's kind of like the advice they give speakers to imagine the audience naked, except you shouldn't do that in this case - if you can help it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• There always be a certain nervosity around, trust me ;)
    You need to realise that girls have tons of reasons to say no which have nothing to do with you. If the girl is normal, is in the mood, has no boyfriend, you're not to bad looking, they aren't in a rush, they aren't insecure, they have they eventually say yes :)

See, there are tons of "what if", so stop taking it personally and work it!

• Not much to say about this one..

pbs.twimg.com/.../1erCRztT.png

• You don't care.. You just go with the flow

• Do it one hundred times.