Where can I find hot guys that would be ok with going out with overweight women like me?

I am overweight and only attracted to hot guys that are not overweight.

I like hot and sexy guys.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They are around. You just have meet people. I seen a couple hot guys with bigger women before. Just dress nice, look nice, and smell nice and they'll be like flies.

What Guys Said 8

• Aren't you that guy who forgets to switch accounts and responds to people on your non-catfish? Stop trolling bro.

• Anywhere, they are anywhere

• Strong troll

• I get that this is an older post but as a guy who have dated overweight women as well I can say that you'll find us in contexts that you'd meet just any type of guy. Of course, if you're looking for a specific type of look or physique it could be harder to find, but why not try online dating? It's much easier to tell what you're looking for instead of meeting random people which may or may not meet your criteria. Of course it could be a good idea to look for someone who intends to _stay_ hot as well, not just let himself go after he got you.

Guys are different in that respect and I can only speak for myself, but personally I'd be willing to do the A-games in the looks department for the right woman.

• Try China. The child policy and selective infanticide there mean women have their choice of men.

• *one child policy

• What's wrong with overweight men? If you're not sexy yourself and overweight then I don't see why you can't accept overweight and non sexy guy.

• Desperation areas

• go to a frat house, lol! you can find a drunk hot guy you can take advantage of there

What Girls Said 3

• Craigslist.

• Why do you say that?

• Actually a pretty good idea, or some other online thing. There are fit guys with fat fetishes.

• Cause Craigslist is full of desperate men and women

• you're never gonna get one love.

• That describes my relationship with my boyfriend