Guys, how does a shy girl like me ask a guy out? I like this guy, but how can I go about asking him?

I mean only thing I can think of is "Maybe we can chill at the campus cafè after class?" Thats so dull though. Help me be more creative 😅

4

Most Helpful Guy

• There was this shy girl in my class and she liked me. And I liked her but because she was so shy I didn't know she did because she never gave any signs! So if ur shy and uncomfortable making big bold moves just make sure u make a subtle hint to him so he know. Maybe ask for his number and ask for help on an assignment ur working on and then since he'll be helping u with it and spending time with u discussing it you'll gradually feel more comfortable and it will flow from there? Worth a try right?

• Or just come out with it and be like "hey do u work in subway? Because I want ur footlong"! I think that would work on every guy xD haha

• Lol yes much better! Maybe he won't get as mad haha

• And this way he won't fracture anything either haha

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes the simplest of offers work just fine. I am in the golf business and I consider myself an extremely shy guy. A girl a few years younger than me specifically asked to set up a lesson the other day and to me she is absolutley gorgeous. I felt like she was being really friendly and smiling a lot so I told myself I just had to man up and ask lol. So I did a few days later at the end of the lesson and asked her if she would like to catch some drinks sometime and she was all for it. So sometimes you just have to go for it. Worst they can say is no if they are rude or just gently let you down by making an excuse.

• Yea thats true. This guy is pretty cool, so I want to ask him in a goofy way.. A way that if he does turn me down, it'll look like I was just joking anyways. So thats why I'm wondering what to say?

• If he's laid back/low maintenance/casual, then yeah for sure, but that's just me.

Just ask him. I'm sure he'd be flattered and at least not rude.

• I mean we're friendly classmates. I'm not sure how he feels about me, but he has his moments where I could see something in the near future. Whats a more interesting line? Something korny like? I like to make him laugh. It helps me to avoid being embarassed..

• Well alrighty, guess I'm shooting for the stars 🌠

• Cool.

Good luck!

• Talk about his interests. Better yet, wear a skirt-no panties- and flash him.