Guys, what would happen if your girlfriend couldn't talk to you for 2-3 weeks at all?

What would happen in the relationship if you did not hear, see, or contact your girlfriend for 2-3 weeks?

• I would detach a lot
    20% (5)
  • I would detach slightly
    20% (5)
  • The relationship would stay the same
    48% (12)
  • I would attach slightly
    0% (0)
  • I would attach a lot
    12% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't vote anything for the reason that it depends on why I couldnt see her or whatever for that period. I mean if she cut off contact all of sudden for that period it would raise my curiosity. On the other hand, if she told me she has smething to do or wants to focus on or whatever I would just wait.

What Guys Said 8

• Where's the "I would miss the hell outta her!" option? 2-3 weeks is fucking long as shit! I know because I've been there!

• When a guy really loves a girl he should be there for you through thick and thin and wait to he's able to talk to you again. No relationship should end that is crazy for sure ,

• Knowing its 2 weeks? Everything is fine.
    Just being gone for 2 weeks without notice? Ill miss her extremely and won't be to happy when she gets back.

• You know give any grounds or reasons for this to happen. The answer lies within the reasoning behind the gap in communication.

• I would miss her, but I don't see why relationship would change.

• Good, less chance of the wife finding out!

• well it depends if she was angry before she left then most likely a