There are so many attractive girls out there , how do u decide whom u must choose your partner as?

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who puts up with your shit and loves you with all your mistakes, someone you can talk to about anything, someone you trust, someone you feel attracted to, someone you miss and want to tell everything that happened that day... No one can tell you for sure. You have to start somewhere and see where it goes, because nothing in life is sure. But don't think about it too long, because good ones may move on before you make up your mind. It happened to me and I do not recommend. Good luck

• Well deserved for mho. Good luck to u as well :)

What Girls Said 4

• You pick the one that you are attracted and are compatible with. Similar mind set/views etc

• Their personality will help you decide

• Personality. What her idea of fun is. How she treats you. Interests, hobbies. Stuff like that

• which ever one makes you feel happy and it also depends if they find you attractive too

What Guys Said 4

• It takes years and years to really know, trial and trials of tribulations and you might even break up one day and get back together again, but your heart will tell you if she's the one for you. Never put a rush on something like this

• wow you gave MH out in 8 min

• Its my wish , her answer influenced me a lot. Now were u the one who downvoted her answer? :P I still consider it to b most helpful

• I had my answer all typed out for you and was going to tell you the truth on what you were asking for but I had remembered your on ANON and if you really want to be up front take your anon off so I know who you are then I will Answer you.

• By getting to know them one by one and compare... Which one suits your personality the most
    Looks isn't everything

• You gotta find someone you connect with

• If you are attracted and she has a good personality and then you never look back unless something happens. As you stay with someone they tend to become more attractive through their actions (if its the opposite thats also a good indicator to cop out.)