Guys, if u could choose between a girl who is 20 and a girl who is 30 who r both equally as hot as each other who would u choose and why?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• can't be equally, if it can, there wouldn't be age gap. you see , age is pretty effecting everything. i think your question is between mature and green, what would you prefer.
    and everyone would choose green in their youth, then when they're growing a little older, they know time can't be retrace, and young people always prefer young people and leave them no choice, those who grown a little older would choose their age peer , and it seems more rational and also fits the ethical value of modern society.

What Guys Said 21

• If it was marrying. Then girl at 20 because we can delay having children. But at 30 biological clock is ticking for her. But at 30 they know what they want are more responsible and financially secure. But girl at 20 less likely to have sexual experience and more wiling to try new things in bed.
    If I was dating id prefer girl 30 because more mature, more loyal, sexual prime reached.
    It's a known thing that men like younger women if appearance wasn't a factor. In most relationships the guy is usually older then the girl and younger women signal biologically that they are better for fertility. This explains why when a husband or boyfriend cheats it's usually with a younger more lively girl. Why else do u think older women tend to become more jealous and bitter towards younger women as they age.

• I would pick the 30yo.

Usually, girls 30 and up are done with the stupid games. They know what they want in life and sexually and they don't mess around which is refreshing.

• I would chose the one with the most compatible personality, regardless of age and how hot she is.

I would be spending the rest of my life with her, and her age and looks aren't important!

• The 30 yo, of course.

• the one i like more. age and hotness aren't going to get anyone close to me unless i find them emotionally attractive.

i mean sure hot and young gets a lot of attention from guys who want sex but those guys just want a fuck. and sure hot and young is in the magazines but its obvious why.

physically sexy gets you jerked off to. emotionally sexy gets you fallen in love with.

• 20 since that's closer to my age.

• Are the equally as experienced in all aspects of life as well?

• Id choose the 30 year old...20 year olds look like little girls to me now!

• Lots of unanswered things here. Normally I would go for the 30 because of the experience level. But, there are other mitigating factors such as children and distance and so forth.

• I don't really like straying to far from my age group, I do enjoy the mature mindset though.

• If they would be equal in looks, vibe, personality, etc - the 20 years old.

• i would choose the girl that was 30 as i find the more mature lady to be attractive and more experienced

• 30 because MILF

• Right now...20
    Why.. I'm just 14

• 20... as I'd be a year older... I want to be able to say I was once your age to her...

• Age isn't the important factor. Personality is. And how open minded they are

• I like 30 , I like mature women , they are more sexy

• 30 because I would expect less drama a nd for her to be less needy.

• 30. In my experience they are so much more sophisticated and hot. Im 35

• Given the choice, I'd go with the 20 year old.

• Well, both have their perks.

20 means she's closer to my age, she's more than likely not a mom, and I can relate to her more since she's closer to my age.

30 means she's more experienced with both life and the act in the bedroom (possibly), if she's hot as 20 it means she takes care of her body (or does a really good job hiding it. Usually the former), and has a more steady and higher-paying job, therefore more responsible.