So someone asks you to hang out with them but you do not really want to because you just don't like them, or they are awkward and you don't really get along with that type of person, but as you don't want to be rude you say that you will hang out even though you really do not want to.
You reply to their message saying you want to hang out on whatever day it is, but then you get a message back saying " I know im awkward and I don't think you like me and I think you are only agreeing to hang out with me so you don't seem rude. If you want you don't have to hang out with me and we can cancel our hang out, message me back so I know"
How would you react to that message?
- Say "ok lets cancel our hangout"50% (5)33% (2)44% (7)Vote
- Say "what are you talking about, I want to hang out" even though you don't want to0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Don't reply to the message30% (3)17% (1)25% (4)Vote
- Come up with an excuse to not meet up10% (1)50% (3)25% (4)Vote
- other10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Is it just a hang out or is it a girl looking for/hoping for a date or something romantic? If it's the second of the two, you should just tell them you don't like them. It would make it easier for both of you and really she would appreciate the honesty. Otherwise maybe just hang out once, keep it as short as possible, and then do not agree again.0
Most Helpful Guy
I'm so glad being a rude asshole prevents me from getting in these situations.0