Guys, Why do stay with chicks that are psycho?

thanks... lovely responses

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• I introduce you to The Hot/Crazy Scale

https://youtu.be/uN_sSXKbzHk

• I haven't and never will be with a psycho but I would assume that there are two main reasons. For one, they've grown attached to her, much like some kids love their abusive parents despite the abuse. For two, they get laid.

• I know this is going to sound crazy, but number 1- they think they can change the person or number 2 -they're great in bed. There is a number 3 - but to a much lesser degree, that the psycho is beautiful and the guy likes being seen with her even though she makes him suffer later on.

• I ask my friend that all the time.

• Either the sex is amazing or the guys are too insecure to drop they hos and go look for a level headed chick.

• Usually, it's because the sex is phenomenal.

• Same reason women stay with guys they know are assholes.

• Are you the NICE girl thingy...

• One of my friends was with a girl he didn't like, but she was unstable, and everyone was afraid for her own well being if you catch my drift.

• My brother did for a few years before he left her for another girl.

• Yes, downstairs there is a hot psycho chick.

• You can thank feminism for that. If you're constantly being told from a young age that men are disgusting, violent monsters, you will be afraid to even talk to nice girls because you don't want to bother them. So many guys will settle for a girl with a shitty personality because they think they don't deserve better. Some may even think that a shitty personality equals intelligence and independence in a woman.

• Crazy chicks are known for having bomb pussy.

• Because they are a huge turn on.

• Magnificent pussy, and/or lack of self-esteem. She might also have threatened false allegations if he breaks up with her (that happens far more than you'd imagine).