Girls, how would you react?

How would you react if your guy randomly brought you flowers and made you a full dinner with dessert and it was good? Do girls still like flowers, being cooked for, or generally being pampered?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• lol... Are you my cousin because he is this Gentleman that knows how to get to a lady's heart from the start?
    Yes, they sure do, so don't ever stop. It's the Ones who Appreciate it and Not take Advantage of it that you need to Look and Cook for.
    good luck. xx

What Girls Said 12

• YES! no girl wouldn't like that! She would feel SPECIAL and greatly appreciated. It'll be one of her "for keeps memories" :)

• It's okay, but I only want him to do whatever makes him happy, but don't over do it, aide it will make me feel bad.

• Yes!!! Don't you :-D :-D :-D :-D

• With a lot of happy noises, some blushing and considerable hugging. It's not so much the being pampered, it's... knowing that I mean enough to him that he'll put in effort to see me smile (even though he doesn't need to).

• Love it all!!! He would get extra special sex as a reward!

• OMG ! What's your address? I'm all the way in for this.

• Yes!
    I would feel super adored!!

• I would love it! :O :D

• I would love it but if he has been distant and then does all of that I would be suspicious.

• I'd love it
    It makes me feel cared for

• I love surprises so yes !

• Of course we do! do that and she will fall for you