What to feed him: Movie at my house?

Our last date we watched some movies in my room and we agreed on ordering a pizza- today, we're going out fishing, then I invited him to my house again to watch another movie. But I'm not sure what to do about food? He's going to be here in less than 2 hours, and it feels lame to order pizza again. But we're both going to probably be all gross after fishing and I sort of doubt he wants to go to a restaurant smelling like sweat and fish.

P. S.: It's our eighth date, but I live with a relative.. so other than the fact that it's already late, a romantic home cooked meal would be kind of weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go with Chinese. Or order Sushi, you already smell like fish, so why not more fish to complement that smell? xD

• Ha, I know of one Chinese place that's pick-up only, but I don't think they have sushi... sadly.

• Sushi was a hit- thank you! :)

• So you managed to find a Sushi place? Cool. I'm glad it went out great.
      Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 3

• Chinese food?

• Do you know how to cook?

• Order Chinese carry out...

What Girls Said 2

• Cook him something? Or put on star wars and make popcorn and eat candy. That's always the best option cx

• There's this sandwich shop called Jimmy John's that delivers.