What Is Your Best First Date Story?

Just out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a Saturday morning 9am and we walked along a river. Then we sat on a bench and just talked for a while.

• Sounds romantic, but honestly anytime a guy gets up early on a Saturday morning you know he must truly care for you.

• I'm sorry I didn't mean that to be offensive. I just meant it's sad you guys aren't still together after that great date you two had.

• I know, I didn't take it the wrong way :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• never been on any dates bc i'm lame lol

• Lol still awaiting for a prince charming to ask me

• He always seems to come around when you least expect it :) Just wait, I promise you that your Prince is own his way!

• Haha I promise you that this is how I actually am, and thanks that's super sweet of you to say :)

• No problem :)

• still don't have any.. :(

• I guarntee you your Mr. Right is right around the corner dreaming of taking you on a dream first date.

• aww.. thanks.. and yes.. i think so too...

What Guys Said 1

• Girl let me smash in the movie theater first date. She was in the seat missionary my knees on the floor. My butcheeks were right there facing the entrance. Didn't give one single fck.

• I guess I should have put best classy first date stories

• What are you looking for a love story? "We locked eyes and knew we had fallen in love" You asked for best first date that was my best first date.