Why am I like this? whatcan I do?

I am an overly shy girl... I am 23 and never had a boyfriend. yeah maybe I look ugly too. will i be alone forever?

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. In fact, I, personally, totally dig overly shy girls.
    I didn't have a girlfriend until about that age for the first time.
    I'm not really sure what you look like, but I don't really need to. Looks aren't important. If you have a good heart, you're going to find a good guy that loves you. Because, in the end, someone that falls in love with someone else doesn't fall in love with their looks; they fall in love with their heart. However, we do live in a world where we try to figure out what a person is like on just outsides, which is wrong. I think that if you are able to show people what you're really like on the inside, they'll come. I remember being at school and seeing this one girl that, at first, I wasn't into at all. I thought she wasn't what I found attractive. However, because we worked together on stuff, I got to know her better and I really enjoyed hanging out with her. I still think of her now, even though I'm not at school, anymore. There were other reasons that I didn't date her which it's probably unimportant to get into, but her looks weren't one of them. Once I started getting to know her, it's like she started looking more attractive to me, on the outside. It's like what I was finding attractive on the inside had leaked out. That's what happens when you're in love. My advice is just hang out with people. Put yourself in places where people can see all of your insides. Because it's very likely that there's going to be a guy that will see what you have on the inside and won't be able to stop thinking about you, because of it. A woman's heart has been and always will be what makes her beautiful. It's not just something I'm saying just to make you feel better or something like that. I'm being totally honest and sincere when I say it. A person's heart is THEE most special thing about them. If a girl is "super attractive" (whatever that means) and her heart isn't attractive, then guys that are interested in games will go after her. Guys that see your heart and fall for you will stay with you.

What Girls Said 1

• It's only up to you.