When a guy says " I guess " ?

I really like this guy a lot and he likes me to (we've known each other all our lives) but I'm having some issues with my family about him. Well my brother and sister doesn't seem to approve. He said "well I guess we'll just stay as friends". I don't know what that means but I don't want to just stay friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's concerned what your brother and sister think of him. Might intimidate him a little. And maybe he thinks that since they're your siblings, you'll listen too them. Tell him that you don't agree with your brother and sister and that you want a relationship with him. Your siblings shouldn't be deciding what's best for you, if he makes you happy.

What Guys Said 1

• I really don't know, talk to your siblings about why they don't like him. Talk to him about his reaction, don't get emotional otherwise it will be hard for him to be upfront about things.

What Girls Said 2

• just tell him you don't wanna be friends

• You're over-analyzing his words.