Would an 28 year old male go out with an 18 (maturity is not a problem)? Or is it rare?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would that be rare? Probably happens a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• It's rare, but as long as it's a happy and healthy relationship, that doesn't matter. I was 20 and my boyfriend was 27 when we first met - some people warned us that it would never last or commented that the age gap was too big, but two years later we're still together. Really, the only opinions that matter are the couples'.

However, 18 is barely legal. 😕 It's possible that someone his age would see you as a kid and/or wonder if you'd be ready not only for a serious relationship but for marriage and kids in a few years.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends, its not rare but its not common either. I guess it depends on your lifestyles, age doesn't matter if you both like to party or you both like to stay home on the weekend.

• Flip it, would it be wrong if it were the other way around?

• if they connect

What Girls Said 2

• It's not a good idea for the 18 year old. Know yourself a little more before you start going out with guys who are 10 years older than you.

• Very rare. Unlikely to happen unless he has something else in mind.