My fiance sent nudes to another girl?

We're highschool sweetheart. Been together for 7 years and engaged for 3 months. I was out of town for family emergency for the past 2 weeks. I came back 2 days ago and just today I found out on his phone that he sent a nude to another girl. I never know who this girl is so I confronted him about it. He later admitted that when I was out of town, this girl happened to add him on facebook. They started to talk and they met up once to go to movies. He said nothing happened between them they didn't even kiss. However, from reading their conversation, it wasn't just meeting once. At one part she was like "I don't like sleeping alone come overrrr" but he deleted his reponse so I don't know if he came over there overnight or not. He swear they didn't have sex or have any kind of physical contact in a sexual way, and that he only send that nude and that's all. What do I do now? Should I trust him? My heart is broking into pieces I've been with him for so long maybe I should forgive one time? Please help I'm devastated.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the Navy. I spent months on end away from my family. And my Navy career was over 20 years. Never in that time did I cheat on my wife. Your were gone only two weeks and your guy was on a date with a new girl. You say it wasn't a date, but arranging to go to a movie after socializing is going on a date. And sending nudes? You really can't see how this points to a problem?

And it is likely that if she had not sent that text at that moment he might have kept it hidden from you forever.

You want to give him another chance? Just remember that now he knows a little better about how to keep it hidden from you. You may have invested 7 years with him, but after seven years he is still not trustworthy. It would probably be best to move on.

• I see your point. I've been with him long enough and we're almost gonna get married but he's acting like this. I talked to my bestfriend she said maybe he needs a second chance. Her reasoning was because I'm his first girlfriend (we've been together since we're 16) and therefore he never really have any other girls and guys are always curious and they can't stand their life being with only one person so before we get married he wanna try out new things. Her reasoning might be biased though because she really like him since day one they meet they kick it well... I don't know what to do, I'm very confused, I'll have to spend some time to really think about it. He said she wanted to meet up at the damn mall but they go to movie afterwards it was a fucking date he just denied it wasn't..

• @MaskedSanity You're right. Even after 7 years he's doing this he's not trustworthy...

• Red arrow you always know what to say !

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd dump him. Yes, 7 years is a long time to be with someone, but if he can't be faithful to you during your engagement, then what makes you think he will when you are actually married? You were only gone for two weeks. That's not a long time yet he saw it as a chance to go out on the town with some random girl he met online. I call shenanigans about him not having sex with her. He's lying through his teeth to save face. He went on a date with her. No, it wasn't hanging out. It was a date. He had sex with her. I would never go back to someone that cheated on me by having sex with another woman. Now maybe a kiss or some exchanging of nudes might, MIGHT be forgivable, but once they cross the line and have sex with someone else then I am leaving no matter what.

He has no respect for you or your relationship. No matter how long you stay with him I doubt you will be able to trust him again. If it were me, I wouldn't be able to trust him. I would be afraid to leave him alone for two minutes without thinking that he might be chatting with some other girl.

You have been faithful to him for 7 years. He has not. Why stay with someone that doesn't give you the respect you deserve. Even if his cheating was a one time thing, the fact of the matter is that he still cheated on you at the end of the day. I mean, really, you were gone for 2 WEEKS! That is not that long. He chose to cheat on you just because he was lonely and wanted to get some and since you weren't around he got it somewhere else.

You are not married to him. You can leave without having to deal with the possibility of a divorce and all the money it will cost you to get one. Take this opportunity to leave while you still have it. You guys don't have kids so there is nothing keeping you tied to him. Go find someone that is willing to treat you with the respect that you deserve.

What Guys Said 20

• Him sending nude pics to another woman constitutes cheating in and of itself. And to top it off, he basically took her to a movie date as well.

I fear that you won't do it and you'll live to regret it, but yeah, I think you should dump this dude.

The seven years together is insignificant. You don't stay with people simply because you've got history--you stay because you have love and mutual respect. He tossed those things aside when he cheated. And to add insult to injury, he did it while you were away for a family emergency? YIKES.

• For the movie part, he said she paid for both the tickets. He was just gonna meet up with her but she asked to go to movie afterwards and he said he has no money and she paid for him :/ He said he just watched the movie no touching during but I don't really buy that bullshit.

But yeah I see your point. It makes sense... :(

• pay or no pay he still went :/

• I think you should dump him. You were only gone for 2 weeks and he met a new girl and went on a date and sent nudes to her. I don't think any guy who really loved you would do that

• He said it wasn't a date, he was just socializing and wanted to meet up after they been talking... (he admitted to me himself that they went to a movie). Then I ask what about the nude what do you have to say about it, then he didn't say anything he just cried and said he's sorry and he blocked her facebook in front of me and begged me not to leave him and told me to kill him if I were to leave him...

• Here's what i can offer

http://imgur.com/3tpBJwU.jpg

• Dump him now.

• We've been together for more than 7 years, should I give him a second chance?

• Even more reason to dump him now. After 7 years, he should be fully committed to you. He went fishing for another fish in the ocean. Fisherman like to fish even after they catch one.

• Completely agree with abc3643. If he's been with you for seven years don't you think that he would at least be loyal to you and committed? You should be able to completely trust him and depend on him after seven years, the same way that most people can rely on their best friend of seven years more than there best friend of a couple of months or a couple of years. The length of time is even more of a reason to leave him

• This guy is done with you... I say dump this guy immediately... he is lying and manipulating you into thinking nothing happened... I don't believe that he didn't have sex with her...

If i had a girlfriend who did all these things i would be done with her... Forever..
    I wouldn't give her a second Chance...

• But they only met once or twice? And when we were dating it takes us like 6 months to have sex? He's Christian he's pretty moral maybe he won't have sex on first date?

Anyway, sex or not he's cheating on me and it's hurting me bad. I do believe in second chance but that would mean from now on I won't trust whatever he say anymore and without trust there's no relationship. I'm lost.

• Ok you give him one chance but dont trust him... he has to earn your trust no matter what... tell him that you are giving him a chance... and if he ever does that again you dump him

• Yeah... he had sex with her. It might be salvageable. Ask him to confess his crimes and be completely honest. If he is, it's your choice to accept or not. If he deviates, he can never be trusted. It's like that. If he lies, he's always going to lie. It's going to get worse.

I get why people are tempted. I don't get why people lie. by the way, you checking out his phone is a breach of confidence. But you did find out something major.

I would say you both aren't made for each other. He's cheating on you when he can, you're spying on him when you can. It's not healthy. It's not how you build a relationship.

• FIrst off I didn't spy on his phone. We were watching a youtube video together on his phone then suddenly this girl text him "Heyyy I miss you thank you for spending time with me a few days ago <3" that's when I took his phone and look through EVERYTHING. And I told him already "You better admit everything to me, don't let me find out myself. I'm gonna call this girl's number" but he still says there's nothing else to admit besides the nude picture that he already admitted to me. He swear they didn't have sex. He said that a million time, he cries and acted mad when I said "How can I know you didn't?"

• Ohhh I saw her picture she wasn't attractive, and even he said she's ugly... :/ And he said she didn't send him her nudes only him sent her one...

• So what? You think he won't bang another woman because she's ugly? Look at Arnold Schwarzenegger and his maid. He sent her the nude, he's the one pursuing. Think about it, and know what it going on. If it happens again, you've got no one to blame but yourself.

When he had the opportunity, as soon as you were out of town, he jumped at the occasion to send a naked picture of himself to another woman. Think about that.

• He is checking out of your relationship.

• "I don't like sleeping alone come overrrr"
    I don't know that seems pretty sketchy

I don't think this is a "should" or "shouldn't" sort of thing. It's just whether or not you feel that you forgive him. We shouldn't tell you what to do. You know him waay better than any of us do.

Try this tho, ask yourself, how would he have reacted if the situation was reversed and YOU were the one that was sending nudes to someone else?

• I honestly don't know because I would never send nudes to someone when I have a fiance, but one time this random number text me saying "Honey thank you for last time" and that person obviously sent their text to the wrong number. He read the text and got very mad and smashed everything around the house then started to sit down and cried. I later told him it was a wrong number text and everything was fine. But I guess he would react the same way if I were to send people nudes and he find out...

• Wow I can say that is terrible. I was in your situation before. I chose to stay with the girl... it wasn't 7 years try 3 years and she cheated in the beginning. I said it was fine and I allowed her to stay but... she continued doing the same thing over and over. I have got to say however that he will not change. He will need to confront this behavior on his own but you have to let him do it and go on his way. He may not come back but consider yourself lucky that you were not married. You are welcome to message me or anyone else and they would be happy to help you through this and support you. In my book even if I am a bad ass pipe swinging MF I still cannot handle someone close to me doing that and betraying my trust. Best of Luck :#

• I guarantee you she sent him nudes as well. He's just hide them somewhere else and deleted the replies.

He'll probably cheat again. It's up to you to decide whether you're ok with taking that risk. If you are I'd consider offering an open relationship, or maybe just a "free pass" every once in a while type thing. If not, call off the wedding while you still can.

• I didn't totally call it off, but I did remove the date until whenever I feel like I can totally trust him again. I'm still thinking if it's a good idea to continue trying to work this out or just leave him... I don't know if I can trust him again. My biggest trust for him that built over 7 years is totally broken now..

• You absolutely should not trust him right now, whether you stay with him is another matter and I'm gonna stay away from that question. But I will add that he did this while you were away for a family emergency, doesn't exactly seem respectful that he was dating this other woman when he should have been there for you, given that you have been dating 7 years and all.

• This is what happens when you get with your highschool sweetheart. People get bored when you try to get married to young. I always think people who try and get married that young are fools. This is exactly what happens.

• We been together since 17. Now almost 25. It's not that bad.

• Ok go with your gut, he probably hit it. But what is he covering up If he didn't? ? He's not worthy of you if he's not going to be honest with you.

• How the hell do women end up with pieces of shit like this? Leave him.

• Why are some guys continuously be retards?

• you know what happened, you don't need us to tell you... what you decide to do is your choice

• Damn thats a hard one, maybe give it a break and see if he does it again. and at that point there is no point to be with him. or you can just forgive him

• I was thinking to give him another chance and if I find out something like that again I'd be done.

• I think it's pretty clear that you shouldn't be with him.

• you need to leave. he has already cheating on you in his heart and mind.

• dump him he's not the one for you

What Girls Said 28

• trust him? F*** no!!! you better dump him!

• I can understand the desire to forgive a long-term partner, but do you really think behaviour like this is acceptable?

You're gone for a mere 2 weeks and the FIRST THING he does is starts chatting to other women.

Do you want to spend the rest of your life with a man you couldn't trust to be faithful for 2 weeks while you were away?

God forbid you leave for longer. I don't buy his story one bit about not doing anything. If he was so innocent, why did he delete the messages he sent out? Because he has shit to hide.

Impulsive cheater and a bloody liar. I wouldn't waste my time with an asshole.

• All you said is very right, even he can't keep himself for 2 weeks... However, throughout 7 years+ he's been a very good and caring boyfriend and did nothing wrong until now... Should I give him a second chance? He told me I can call that girl to ask if they have sex if I really don't trust him. I personally don't want to call that girl and embarrass myself cuz my fiance cheat on me but by him telling me I can call her to ask makes me feel like maybe he's telling the truth...

• He said that, because he hoped you wouldn't call his bluff and it backfired big time.

What a jackass! He replaced you within 2 weeks, then uses severe manipulation tactics when you refuse to accept his bullshit?

Wow, he is some piece of work. Threatening suicide is the lowest of the low. He KNOWS there's little hope for him left, so he decided to use the scummiest manipulation method out there.

How fucking DARE he put you in that position. HE fucked up, HE cheated, HE lied, then he has the bloody NERVE to turn the whole situation on YOU?

That piece of shit would be flying through the door, if that was me he was putting this disgusting ordeal through.

You are worth SO much better, than a manipulative cheating liar.

Dump his sorry ass and never look back. <3

• way masked puts it-makes me think this has already been going on long before.

• ... I don't like sleeping aloe come overrr...
    It seems with the cat away the rat did play and being you both have 'Been together for 7 years,' I call this the 7 year Itch when the Other gets this Twitch to... Get his claws into someone tastier.
    It happens many times in a relationship, where a couple have been together like 'Forever,' and there may come a time, down the love line, where the fine line has not been drawn and the bond and bough then breaks.. This is called Cheating.
    No, sorry, sweetie, you Can Never trust him again. He is doing underhand things Unforgivable behind your back and even went as far to meet up with This slick chick for a Flick.
    Not Only did you have to leave on a family 'Emergency,' but you come home to Now a life and death situation where Someone whom you thought you knew, has Cheated you and Cheated on you and Now... He has broken your heart into little Pieces that can never be picked up and put back together the same again.
    Take a break. By you staying as two birds of a feather, it is only going down a beaten path, where no matter what He says to defend his Asinine Actions, it will end up a War of the Roses with wishing you had been that mouse in his back pocket at the time.
    With a break and some space, you will best be able to think clearly here, dear, and come to some conclusion on what is best for someone like yourself who who not Only is family oriented on her own end but is Completely Trustworthy on Another with a So-called "Significant Other."
    Don't be his life line and life support to stick around right now and try and deal with the pain with no gain. You need Time for yourself to try and 'Piece' Everything together and to make a Decision... In time.
    Good luck and blessings. xx

• You're right. I should go back to my parents' house for awhile to have time for myself and make a decision. I need my parents, I'll explore if I keep staying here... That's a really good point... Thank you xx

• So welcome, sweetie, you need to think it out.. I didn't use the word Breakup but a Break is needed, you are going to have problems in dealing with it, I smell trouble.. Yes, go to mom and dad's and be with someone you can be with who is close to your heart and can sympathize with this. xxoo

• BREAK. UP. How long you've been together means NOTHING when he's willing to throw all of it away the first chance he gets. If you forgive him, you'll only teach him that this is acceptable behavior and that you might forgive him again if he does it. He cheated. Practically went on a date with this girl. Ask her, she would most definitely call it a date. And most likely had sex with her too since she told him to come over. Break it off, he disrespected you and your relationship. And this:
    "then he didn't say anything he just cried and said he's sorry and he blocked her facebook in front of me and begged me not to leave him and told me to kill him if I were to leave him..."
    Is pure manipulation. Textbook manipulation. Please, for your own sake, dump this guy. I cannot stress enough that HE DOES NOT RESPECT YOU. HE DOES NOT RESPECT YOUR RELATIONSHIP. HE IS NOT WORTH TRUSTING. HE IS NOT WORTH A SECOND CHANCE JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR HISTORY.

• I know he doesn't respect me and our relationship. I know it so well it really hurts thinking about it. We live together anyway so when I found out I was about to leave to my parents' home and he said "Please kill me if you're gonna leave" and he handed me a fucking knife and he cuts his wrist with it and he bleeds and it freaks me out! I know he wouldn't die from cutting his wrist maybe but I was afraid if I really leave he really gonna die in our house that's why I didn't leave and hug him even though he's disgusting... :(

• Him threatening suicide is a form of emotional abuse, Asker.

This relationship just keeps sounding less and less healthy for you. It really sucks because you seem very kind, but yeah, you need to get yourself out of this.

• @MaskedSanity @DodgersGM agreed!

• You spent a long time with him, doesn't mean you should spend even more time with him feeling broken and unhappy, always second-guessing everything he says and does. Just break up. At least, I would dump a man if I found he did something like that. He's a cheater material.

• Yeah you're right. If I were to stay with him I'd be second guessing EVERYTHING coming out of his mouth...

• I am honestly sorry this happened to you. You deserve better.

• Whether he has cheated or not isn't the issue , he over stepped a boundary by sending her nudes. That is so disrespectful to you. Regardless of how much you love him you have to decide if you could ever trust him again.

It is better to have your heart broken once than to have it repeatedly broken by him. He has shown his potntial so personally, i wouldn't waste my trust and time on anyone who has broken faith once.

You have to set boundaries in any relationship, and not allow anyone to cross them. Giving him a second chance is giving him your consent and the opportunity to hurt you again. His didn't have a conscience or feel guilty when he sent her the nudes.

Sometimes in life you have to forget what you want and remember what you deserve. Cheating is a choice , he chose to do what he did and didn't give you a second thought.

It is hard to trust someone a second time when they've already given you one good reason not to trust them.

Walk away and find a guy who feels lucky to have you as part of his life.

• Honey, if you guys have been together for 7 years and he cheats on you, what makes you think that he deserves another chance? I get that you've been together a long time and you love him but obviously all that time and love couldn't keep him from not cheating. I say break it off and let him explore. Your friend does have a point but she's definitely being biased. He's basically getting curious about other women and I feel the spark probably isn't there anymore like it was back in high school. You're saying this wasn't a date but I think he's sugar coating and making you think it wasn't a date. It was a date. He went out with another women. That's not fair to you to be with someone who has hurt you. You deserve so much better. I don't see how he gets upset about a wrong number text but has the nerve to send another woman nudes. That's just not fair and he's being hypocritical about it. Time isn't what will keep you together, you need trust and you can't trust him after what he's done. He cheated on you, I don't care what anyone says but that's cheating. It's better to break up to avoid future hurt between you two. You can meet someone tomorrow who has better intentions than your fiance ever will.

• No that wasn't someone sent a wrong text. That other woman sent him that text and he acted like it's someone sending the wrong text and tell me to check if I don't believe him. Normally if he says that I would not check because I trust it's a wrong text, but since I was away for 2 weeks and a weird message pops up I figure it doesn't hurt to check. When I check I found out they had a long conversation and he sent her nudes. It wasn't a wrong number text... :(
      Yes it's cheating. Doesn't matter if they sleep with each other or not I told him IT IS CHEATING and he agreed and he said he knows it's so wrong and disgusting of him so basically he knew he's wrong...
      But you know, the past 7 years I've done everything with him and I can't imagine not having him in my life anymore. You feel me? Like wherever you go you'd be like "I've been to this spot with him. I feel so lonely now" etc. I never experience a heart break before since again he's my fist ever boyfriend and it lasts til now.

• I'm so afraid I don't know what and how am I able to live life normal again without him always by my side... :(

• Aww I feel pretty sad when some men just don't realise what they have, a good girl like you I can see clearly, I think this guy is really lying about everything, he told you to call the girl and ask her just to make u think he isn't guilty, remember he ask u to check the message and when u checked u found out the whole truth, is just a strategy to make u believe the shit he's saying. personally my sister I think this guy is not being truthfull, if he can't admit he's offence that's a bad and I could never stay at peace knowing he's capable of cheating at any chance he gets, that conscience will kill me, dear sister I will advice you quit for good

• Oh honey my ex husband would hide his phone from me all the time. Always texting and he said it was his friends. One time I found a suspicious text and he said it was from a guy he met in a bar. Six years of marriage later I found out he was cheating on me with this other woman. I'm sorry honey but, he sounds like he's been up to no good and more than likely he's been doing it a lot. This was just the first time he got caught. I wish you nothing but the best in life. Please respect yourself first and don't be afraid to move on. Your young and have plenty of time to find someone who will be honest and true. Be good to yourself and enjoy life. Pretty words with such truth behind them. Blessed be my dear. :)

• I'm so sorry to hear about that... Did u divorce him after the cheating?

I feel like I'm very emotionally weak and I'm so afraid to let him go thinking I'll be so lost and depressed...

• Oh yes we've been divorced for about three years now. Sad part is that I caught him but he was already out the door. He left me for her.
      Here's the light at the end of the tunnel... I'm in a happy relationship with someone new. But the best part is, I know I'm going to be o. k. if this one doesn't work out. My family and friends are the most important part of my life. Have you tried reaching out to your family and close friends for support? You might want to try that if you haven't already. You remind me of me. I'm sure a beautiful young lady like yourself can see that you deserve better than this. Please take care of yourself. Blessed be.

• Tell him you need some time to think about the trust issues that now lie beyween you. Let another man take you to the movies, platonic or not. Sometimes people don't understand how hurtful their actions are until they are on the other side of the hurt, tasting their own medicine. I'm not saying try to make him jealous intentionally... just get a different perspective. From his end and from your end. Don't make your decision too hastily. I am a firm believer in second chances; my man has cheated on me and we worked it out. But if you are going to have trust issues with him forever over this, you need to decide now if it's going to be worth it and if that's the sort of life you want to lead.

• I know how you feel. I've been in a similar situation, and I forgave the first time. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I know how much you love him, and being that long for someone, you can't even imagine being away from that person. Especially when he has promised you a future together forever. But, you can't be with him. Your pain is a testimony of that. You are broken in pieces because he has broken your trust. If you forgive him now, he will think it is okay and he WILL continue doing it. But he will hide it better so you won't find out. He is lying to you to cover it up to make it look less "serious" than it actually is. How long before he finds someone else? What if you get married and have kids together and he does this? Will you be able to take the pain then? Trust me on this, do not go with what your emotions are saying. Use logic in this scenerio because it will save you the greatest regret and pain later on. You deserve loyalty and faithfulness do not accept this from him.

• He messed around with her and he's playing you for a fool. I'm so sorry but this should be a non-negotiable.

• God no. I won't be able to forgive that.

• We moved the wedding date until I'm able to trust him again. We're still together now but I don't know if it's a good idea. Do u believe in second chance?

• Not in these cases. Trust and loyalty are the foundation of a relationship and he broke that.

I would break it off.

• True. I could imagine myself second guessing him every time from now on...

• dump him now.. you are wasting time with this jerk..

• I really hate to say this but once a cheater always a cheater. Would you have sent nudes to another guy? No. You're too good for this person and you don't deserve to be treated this way. I say break it off.

• But we've been together for 7 years... He never did anything wrong except from this... Is it a good idea to give him a second last chance?

• How do you know he never did anything else? It doesn't matter how long you've been with someone if they are unfaithful.

• No. I think you should just dump him. he's not worth it. This is already considered as cheating. If he really loves you, he wouldn't cheat. If he's not guilty conscience, he wouldn't have even deleted his response when the girl asked him to come over.

• Yeah, by deleting his response he chose to cheat on me... :(

• Cheer up. He's not worth it. Someone who really loves you wouldn't cheat on you. And you're only away for 2 weeks. Thanks God. You realised that he's good for you before you guys get married.

• Dude move out he a piece of shit and he doesn't respect you enough if he loves you he wouldn't need to cheat. Besides what's the point of being together now you know he not trustworthy like come on you really believe they didn't have sex but he sent her a nude? why would you sent someone a nude but you weren't going to have sex with them? and you know they met up. Staying with him with just make you misery I just got out a relationship that I didn't want anymore. He cheated as well (emotional cheating) and my heart just stop loving him because all the shit he start doing I couldn't take it. He not the person you fell in love with he now the piece of shit he turn into and you can find better. He will regret cheating on you and you find your prince charming.

• You are a very strong girl. I think I'm not, I'm so emotionally weak. I still love him, I love him a lot... I can't imaginemy life without him besides me anymore... but I don't know how to trust him again... I don't know kf I can...

• I was like that too but seriously after remembering all the pain he put you through you feel better that he gone trust me :) after a month after my ex and I broke up I didn't love anymore because after every thing I been through with him my heart gave up on him I couldn't love him anymore.

• In just two weeks he chooses another girl over you who he's been with for years and years? You need to move on unless he really loves you but made one hell of a stupid mistake. We honestly can't help you based on one scenario. It really depends on what type of guy he is, and how he is to be around all those years. This choice needs to be yours. Don't base an important decision like marrying someone or not off of a silly question and answer website.

• I just need people opinion on top of my own opinion. I'm thinking to give him another chance and if this happens again I'm done. I already said we're moving the wedding date until I can trust him again. He's a very good and caring boyfriend all these years I know he loves me a lot and I do love him too... I really don't know if it's a good idea to forgive him because I've heard once a cheater always a cheater but on top of that I do believe in second chance and that we are humans we do mess up at some point...

• Thank you. I'll let you know how it goes. I think if he really love me he wouldn't CHOOSE to put our relationship at risk. I have to think twice if I decide to give him a second chance because from now on I'd be second guessing whatever he say...

• You definitely let me know! If you have anymore second thoughts, pop me a message and we can talk it out!

• Honestly if it were I'd end it automatically.

Sending nudes to another woman is completely disrespectful. It's disappointing that you were gone for only 2 weeks and he already began messing around.

Most likely he would mess around like that if y'all got married.

He looses trust for that bullshit and should lose you too.

You deserve way better than that swine.

• I moved the wedding day already until I can trust him again. We're still technically together now but I don't know if that's a good idea. WE've been together for 7 years I'm thinking about second chance do you think it's a good idea to give him one last chance?

• No, I really don't think so. The fact that you were gone for only 2 weeks and he was already cheating, IS NOT a good sign. He has failed in being a faithful lover.

This is going to happen again and you're going to look dumb by taking his ass back again and again.

Be a smart woman and leave this pig.

You're still young, you'll find a man who won't ever dream of cheating on you

• He lied to you about how many times he met the girl. He could also be lying that they didn't have any physical contact. He doesn't want to hurt you that's why he is sugar coating it.

• He told me I can call that girl to ask about it... which makes me think maybe he's really telling the truth...

I'm not exactly sure if they meet more then one time. Their conversation is off I'm pretty sure he deleted some of the text. The first time they met I didn't read that part he admitted to me himself that they went to a movie...

• Another interesting thing is ok I find out about this because we were watching a video on his phone together and someone text him saying "Honey thank you for soending time with me a few days ago. I miss you already blah blah" so I got upset and was like "Who is that?" and he said "It's nothing! That person is sending a message to a wrong person, check if u don't trust me!" Then I checked and saw a whole big fat conversation between them + his nude photo then he was just silent... Why would he tell me to check if he knows I'm gonna see all this shit? :(

• I don't wanna talk to this girl if I don't really have to because what's more embarrassed than calling this other girl and ask if my fiance cheat on me with her... You feel me?

But if I have to call her what am I gonna say to her? "Hi this is his girlfriend. I'm calling to ask who are you to him?" Like that?

• If he's like that now he's going to get worse when you are married. What makes you think he will change he obviously doesn't love you enough? If you give him another chance then obviously you dont know the meaning of love your are acting blind bc of how much YOU love him he will do it again because you did absolutley nothing he is going to always think " either way she will come back to me " especially this what he did was so fucked up...

• Dump his sort ass. He is lying to you. Break up with him and don't look back, don't even contact him. Ever again. Make this the last day you ever see him.

• What a douche bag he is. U just wasted ur time with him smh. U deserve someone better !

• Dump the scumbag

• Your should not TRUST him! If he did it once he may do it again. Tell him to be Honest with you

• I am so sorry sweetheart. You really can't trust this guy at this point he seems to have proven himself unfaithful. My best advice would be to try to work it out and confront him about it. Don't give him an ultimatum but ask him if you can know the back story and everything. I don't know I can't even imagine being in a relationship where the guy cheats on me or does that shit I would leave him before he could even do anything to me ever again. I'm really sorry and I hope you figure it out

• If i were you i would dump him. You only out of town for 2 weeks.. 2 WEEKS -_-
    I know 7 years is a very long time but you went away for 2 weeks and he cheated on you -_- that's not a good thing to do.

• He said he was so lonely in the house without me and he missed me so much he could go crazy that's why he accepted this girl's friend request and talk to her to get his mind off of missing me bad :(

• *that opinion was for the Asker

• yeah i'm so sorry that this happened to you :( you deserve better :)

• Definitely dump him! You already wasted 7 years with him, are you willing to gamble more of your time and life in the hopes that this won't happen again. He wouldn't have told you about this if YOU hadn't caught him. Obviously he can't be trusted. Dump him.