Girls, my girlfriend just got her period, I'm taking her to my house for the night. What can I do/give to her to get her mind off it?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her if there's anything in particular you can do that'd help. I like cuddles on my period -my best friend hates having anyone touch her. Some folks get (sometimes incredibly specific) food cravings, others have sharp appetite drops. If it started spontaneously and she doesn't have equipment, she might be touched if you make the supply run (pads/tampons and whatever else she likes having handy) with/for her -or she might be horribly embarrassed and not want you to have anything to do with it. Ask her specifically about what, if any, food, movies/shows, contact and pain meds sound good to her. And good on you for trying to make her life easier.

What Girls Said 5

• Warm blankets, cuddles from the waist up, pain killers, and just being your awesome self.

• Chocolate, hot chocolate, lot's of kisses and cuddles (unless you know she doesn't like them) a movie night maybe, her pick for movie. Maybe find some period specific pain relief, not panadol. Panadol kills the pain but makes the flow heavier. (It thins the blood that's why the flow is heavier)

• So, you can bring her chocolate;! Make her brownies, lol comfort her

• aww that's so nice of you to think of her! I'd say just chill with her and take it easy.

• Back massage. And basically anything comforting.