Is this your type girls?

So i knew a girl once been kinda in a thing with her but then she ended it claiming its a messy sitauion an the wrong time and that she likes the wrong people , according to her she likes witty guys who are attractive, joke a lot and are confident but then she went with someone who is much less attractive , can't recognize a joke and really cold and uninteresting i really dont see the passion in their realtionship yet she says its safe , so i am asking what is a good guy that most girls like , i know that baddboy thing is not entirly true because obviously some guys have qualities that badboys do but are too nice and they still get girls i know i do get some interests from girls and i am by no means badboy , so what is it that really attracts a girl? for me its if i find her attractive and takes care of her and her body , doesn't smell or has a nice smell , smart , sophisticated, understands my jokes, has something extra about her and in general a girl i can spend time with without the need to try too much or too hard to impress.

What Girls Said 1

• for me its if i find him attractive and takes care of his body , doesn't smell or has a nice smell , smart , sophisticated, understands my jokes and tells funny ones, has something extra about him and in general a guy i can spend time with without the need to try too much or too hard to impress.

What Guys Said 0