Guys, What type of guy would date a girl who has no friends, no hobbies and gets depressed sometimes?

Guys, What type of guy would date a girl who has no friends, no hobbies and gets depressed sometimes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A loser who goes by the same description.

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 19

• No friends is fine. No hobbies is no problem. Both together? That's an issue.

Plenty of guys might date that kind of girl, but I suspect the relationship wouldn't last. Get some hobbies for yourself. There are so many things out there that you can learn these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • No friends is no problem.
    No hobbies, I would date her but would want her to get some hobbies mainly for herself.
    Depressed, I would help her through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strangely i did meet a girl at university who was exactly what you describe and for some reason we just got off together and we have become great friends ever since and she is now a tv producer.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're in depression now, aren't you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why dont u lemme into ur life babe 👄
    U dont need anyone.. cuz im alrdy ur beat friend, ur luver and part of ur family 💏

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes wouldn't be a deal breaker , i could get her out that depression <3

0|0
    0|0
  • A desperate guy or a guy who's legitimately attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me, considering that I currently date a girl who is depressed, not many friends and no hobbies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know dude boys are weird we will date anyone really

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she hot and pretty nice overall?

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone one cause the guy can make the Girls/woman have he's hobbies so they can spend more time together

0|0
    0|0
  • A white knight who thinks he can save her.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of different types i guess. the guy who sees good stuff in you most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a guy who would take advantage of that her or someone who is similar to the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy who likes the girl who who she is

0|0
    0|0
  • The desperate ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys would. But would they be welcome?

0|0
    0|0
  • A person with empathy and good intentions or someone who is possessive. Those people are usually attracted to someone like you.

You should use meetup. com if you a lonely. Find something that interests you and go for it. You will meet new people.
    Also, most of the time when you feel that way, the person exaggerates his/her own situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly sounds a bit like me. i would date you.

0|0
    0|0