Girls, what is your experience with this?

Okay, so let's say w guy thought you were clingy so you backed off and now you're the one ignoring him. He's texted me, but I didn't text him, except for only 1 time and he asked if I saw his message earlier. Will a guy chase you if you ignore him?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It's happened to me and I did the same as you. I now find it pointless engaging in these behaviors though, because it's just easier to talk things out than have these miscommunication issues. You'll save a lot of time. If you're into him try telling him you kinda have feelings and make a decision based on his response. Good luck

What Girls Said 8

• Just like girls, guys don't want to feel ignored either. The reason guys chase and not give up is because they think you're too busy to respond, but you respond later when you're not.

• I was so into this guy once and was honest about my feelings. Apparently that came off as clingy and he started ignoring me and not talking as much to me. I got the hint and moved on completely it's been three, THREE years and he's still trying to get me back. Fuck no. Better respect what you have while you have it cause I'm not gonna play any cat and mouse games with you.

• Could be. It sure seems so in your case. Some guys don't know what they want until they think they lost it.

• Playing games is for children. It's not worth it and only causes issues. Just be upfront and text him when you want to. If he doesn't like it then he's a loser anyway.

I know a lot of guys hate girls who play games. Keep yourself occupied and then you'll naturally just be around 'less'

• Ya guys do chase girls and like wise girls too do it if they are interested in you

• yeah it happens

• No he might actually be busy and by the time he sees your message well it could be to late to respond the way he might want to. He will chase but only if he's in the moment.

• Sometimes, they do. I think a lot of guys are excited by the chase.