What can I do about my bulge?

So yeah I'm dating this new girl. Things are going great, she's really bubbly and we get along well. However she noticed my package since I was wearing shorts, and she said "God, it must be pretty big then?"

I got really self conscious about it :/ ... I hate having such a large dick... It gets in the way and it's embarrassing... What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• you can trim it? or PRS? or just be happy about it

• Trim it? How about you go fuck yourself euh? Or go get FGM

• I hear if you just cut off an inch at a time it will hurt less.

• You're telling me I've got a small brain when your own response was to "trim it". Smh

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol nice troll dude lmao

• A troll? How so?

Your troll radar is absolutely awful.

• Every guy wants to have a big dick and women love that so your clearly trolling.

• Well I'm not genius. I was worried I'd get some answers/opinions. Typical GaG really. Not every girl likes big dicks... They can be really uncomfortable

What Girls Said 4

• It can be surgically reduced.

• You can do the tucking thing that drag queens do, I suppose.

• Be happy it's big and not small. I feel bad for men who r small how can they fix that? They cant! Appreciate your large package that god blessed u with. Cuz trust me she will sure appreciate it!!

• My ex would flip it up so you couldn't tell as much. Especially when he got a boner. But then it would almost pop out the top so you gotta watch for that too

• Yeah I've tried that and exactly the same thing would happen to me... I'd rather people saw my bulge than my dick full on.

• loose shirt over your pants will help.

What Guys Said 8

• Why do people think its funny to make shit like this up?

And on the incredibly unlikely chance you aren't trolling, dude, Stfu, you and every other fucker knows a bigger dick is better... embrace that shit.

• You must be thick to think I'm trolling kid. Having a large penis isn't all great.

• I'm a Brit you mug.

• Who has the language issue now? xD.

Then, Wtf are you on about mate haha, I would actually say as far as shit goes, my vocabulary is fairly tamed for my generation haha.

• 0|0
  • Bruh... cmon. Don't be self conscious about something you have no control over. You don't have to show it off but don't try to hide it. She'll probably love it, especially if she's bringing it up by noticing.

• That sentence doesn't give a good idea of what she may be feeling without a tone. There's a pretty decent chance she'll like a big dick.

• Lay it across her face, make it go 'THWOINNG!' and when you see a shroom on her forehead your embarrassment will fade.

• You're a liar, sir...

• Cut the bloody thing off then you won't have to brag to everyone

• Shorten it LOL.