Girls, how do you feel about dating shorter guys?

I'm 5'6" and like taller women but not to sure how taller ladies feel about dating a man that is shorter than they are just curious on your thoughts

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never dated a shorter guy. So i don't know how i'd feel about it. I think though that for me, it cannot be a huge height difference. If he's a bit shorter i'd be cool, but if he's a lot shorter it might be weird. I say this because when hugging some of my shorter friends, it can feel like i'm hugging a child. Cause they are so much smaller than me. I know that sounds weird, i find it weird myself. But it's just how i feel in the moment, so in terms of snuggling i don't think it would work out with a guy that is a lot shorter than me.
    I'm 5'8 by the way.

• How much is a lot shorter to you?

• 5'5 or less would definitely be a no go for me, for the above reason. Anything from 5'6-5'8 is cool... i think. Like i said i've never dated someone shorter than me (it's not really intentional, just based on the few guys who have actually asked me out.)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• Coming from a tall gal, I'm 5"10, I wouldn't usually go for shorter guys. Not beaude they're not good enouh or whatever but simply because being tall means I'm naturally attracted to taller guys. Saying that, I would typically date taller guys but say if the guy was interested in me and I as much with him, then I'd give it a shot

• I am 5'6", my crush is 5'5", obviously I don't mind the slight height difference.

• 5'6" is fine with me but I'm not very tall though.

• Finding dates can be hard or right person can why should height stop us?

• I'm 5'8" and would never date a guy who is 5'6". Sorry, just being honest.

• I'm 5'11 and I don't care much about height as long as he's fit I'll find him attractive. So yeah 5'6 is fine

• I'm 4'11 and I will not the life of me date someone shorter than 5'10 and that's pushing it lol