Girls, how do you feel about dating shorter guys?

I'm 5'6" and like taller women but not to sure how taller ladies feel about dating a man that is shorter than they are just curious on your thoughts

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never dated a shorter guy. So i don't know how i'd feel about it. I think though that for me, it cannot be a huge height difference. If he's a bit shorter i'd be cool, but if he's a lot shorter it might be weird. I say this because when hugging some of my shorter friends, it can feel like i'm hugging a child. Cause they are so much smaller than me. I know that sounds weird, i find it weird myself. But it's just how i feel in the moment, so in terms of snuggling i don't think it would work out with a guy that is a lot shorter than me.
    I'm 5'8 by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • How much is a lot shorter to you?

• 5'5 or less would definitely be a no go for me, for the above reason. Anything from 5'6-5'8 is cool... i think. Like i said i've never dated someone shorter than me (it's not really intentional, just based on the few guys who have actually asked me out.)

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Coming from a tall gal, I'm 5"10, I wouldn't usually go for shorter guys. Not beaude they're not good enouh or whatever but simply because being tall means I'm naturally attracted to taller guys. Saying that, I would typically date taller guys but say if the guy was interested in me and I as much with him, then I'd give it a shot

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'6", my crush is 5'5", obviously I don't mind the slight height difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6" is fine with me but I'm not very tall though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding dates can be hard or right person can why should height stop us?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8" and would never date a guy who is 5'6". Sorry, just being honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11 and I don't care much about height as long as he's fit I'll find him attractive. So yeah 5'6 is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 4'11 and I will not the life of me date someone shorter than 5'10 and that's pushing it lol

0|0
    0|0