Is this a good date plan?

She told me that her favorite disney princess is from Beauty and the Beast, and her birthday's coming up. I wanna take her to broadway, but we don't have that much in our country. I heard from a friend that their school will be hosting a Beauty and the Beast musical, but the actors are kids. Do you think it's a good idea or should I just get her a gift?

She's 20 and I'm 23 (side question: is it large age gap?), would it not be awkward? It would probably filled with kins and kids audiences, but it's open to public even in ticket. net.

So a brief background might help: She likes musical, or art. We're kind of a soul twin.

Old fashioned, we've been going out for almost a year. Parks, museums, concerts, libraries and food trips. (I know, friendzone right?)

She likes kids, wants to do social work for kids after graduation.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• wait what? You've been "going out" for a year and you're in the friendzone? That makes no sense. Is this going to be your first official date with her or something? by the way that's a great date idea, I'm sure she'll love it.

What Girls Said 1

• thats a really good idea but just to be safe get her something small but cute and not a large age gap at all so you will be fine :)

What Guys Said 0