Can't continue dating these two girls anymore and can't decide between them, what should I do?

They both are my classmates from English class, They know eachother but non of them know that I'm dating the other girl. I love both are them they are nice and sweet girls but I can't continue this way anymore need to do something but don't know what and how. And I don't want to end up alone at the end so need to find a way to keep one of them without hurting the other one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to agree with most of the what was said here, just how the heck did you get yourself into this situation, but I will tell you what I think, you obviously have some difficult choices to make. First you said you love both of them, but there are many different types of love, you need to figure out which type of love you have for each of these girls and what you really want, also if there is one of them that is dominant in your mind.

Im certain that you will hurt one of them more than likely no matter what you do if you choose one over the other. You really did get yourself in a sticky situation, you could be honest with them and tell them the truth or pick one over the other, regardless there will be pain for everyone involved most likely unless these girls are saintly and open minded enough to let you date both of them at the same time, that is pretty damned unlikely but I'm sure it isn't impossible.

I wish you luck and hope you can resolve this with the least amount of hurt.

What Girls Said 9

• If you truly cannot decide, then obviously you don't really know what you want. Maybe be single for a while and figure that out.

• You're an asshole. You don't deserve neither of them so how about you get your shit straight and realize that you'll probably hurt them if they find out you've been playing them like that (which they probably will)?

• Dude, take a break. Couple of days or a week. Weigh them accordingly. It's the consequence of dating 2 girls. I think, maybe you already know which one but fear of getting the other one hurt is your problem right now.

• Here's some friendly advice.. If you can't chose pick none if u can date 2 girls at the same time & have feelings for both don't pick 1 because that feeling for the other won't go away. Cut the 2 of them off honestly they don't deserve to in that situation & u put them in it.. be a good person & cut it off with both.. or your heading down a nasty hill my friend.. Trust me..

• Change your religion to Islam, u can have both of them its acceptable only if the girls will agree

• But they both are so nice girl I was thinking of having a family with one of them and if cut with both the chance of finding another girl like them would be low.
      @iman1998 Its kind of funny because I'm a Muslim however don't practice it.

• How about don't date either of them because they deserve better.

• Why you think I don't deserve one of them? I just need to decide between them.

• One you cheating on both of them and you don't respect them enough because if you care for either girl you never had cheated on her you only care about yourself. Your a selfish prick that's why you shouldn't date either of them. They deserve to find a better guy then you asshole.

• You're hopeless dude

• you are cheating on both!!! keep your distance from them they deserve better than you

• Its not cheating however its wrong thing to do. I didn't want to use them or cheat on them it just happened.

• yea it just happened that you are dating 2 chicks at the same time

• they're not in a relationship. so it's not cheating

• Please do these girls a favor and just let them go. They don't deserve someone sneaking around their backs to be with someone else. It's just not fair to them

• Agree its not fair and because of that I want to select one of them.

• It's still not fair if you stay with either because already did cheat and didn't respect them enough to only want to be with them. I'm sorry but if you really are having such a hard time choosing between them, and then you care about neither one enough to respect them in a relationship

• You don't deserve either of them. You just want everything but can't have it all. Childish.

• Its not like I did it with a plan it happened and started with casual dates and then turned to this situation.

• It was out of my control.

• No it wasn't. You are blaming other people for your mistakes and problems. Childish.

What Guys Said 4

• No offence, But what kind of dickhead gets into that situation in the first place? 0_o

• Just have plastic surgery that will completely change your face and only tell the girl you want to keep...

• The women on here are ridiculous. You are dating them not in a relationship with both. These girls on here are emotional bitches.

• *heckles from the back of the room* you suck! Get off the stage!