What age do you think is a good age to get married?

My boyfriend of 4 years has recently told me that he wants to buy me a ring. I loved the idea! I'm 32 years old and we have two babies together. What age do you think is a good age to get married?

I meant to say 22 years old! Sorry!

Most Helpful Guy

• that's fine 4 years together you both are ready too get married

What Guys Said 3

• Over 24. For me, it's that age.

Kids, I would want at 30. At that age I'm out of college and should be in a stable enough position to actually afford raising children.

• When you are sure your partner is the person you want to spend your life with is the right age. If thats with 20 or 40 doesn't matter.

• 27 -29 is good time to get married

What Girls Said 7

• i personally think that people are free to get married when they feel ready... but why is your age group different its says you're 18-24?

• hmm.. probably 80...

• As soon as u guys are comfortable and see a future together.
    It depends on ur relationship and the other factors like job family personal achievements...

• After 26 or something. It depends on the person really, if you think you're ready and matured enough to have a family then yes.

• I think 25-30

• You are already on the right age! :) Save up and plan your dream wedding!

• Now. getting married - get maried when you fall in true love and setting a home and life together.