I know this is kind of a stupid question but would it be okay to date a guy a year younger & goes to a different middle school across town?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are so adorable, and I remember my first girlfriend, I was 11 and she was 12, the year after we got going a little better in this so call relationship, thing is, I don't know what i was doing neither did she, just don't do something that you would have to hide. And of course you can date someone younger, but the fact is that you both are too young still, best of luck.

What Guys Said 4

• No but at your age it might be hard to maintain the relationship. I dated a girl that went to a different school but we were older

• Yeah a year younger shouldn't be issue but you need to concentrate on getting a education , stay in school and help mom out than when your older worry about meeting a nice guy , your way too young to be dating... my niece will be 14 next month she will
    date when she's ready to graduate ,

• That's totally fine, I wouldn't be too concerned about his age, you should worry more about the kind of guy he is and how he treats you. Women at least most of you mature sooner than guys, so as long as he's not some inmature douchebag you'll be fine.

• Yes, I see nothing wrong with it.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure, it would be okay. However, do you really think the 'relationship' would work? How would you ever see each other? These are some things you should think about before getting involved with someone.

• It's okay, but I wouldn't take it too seriously cuz you're still young and will meet more guys later on in life.

• it's absolutely fine