Guys, How to keep a guy interested?

Guys, when it comes to girls,
how are you being kept interested in a girl the best and most efficient way?
and what makes you lose interest?

How can a girl be "interesting" towards a guy so he wouldn't just get bored with her eventually?

Which texts can a girl send that would make you think of her or make you want to get to know her better? (EXAMPLES PLEaSE)

Important topic so I'd appreciate lots of replies. Thank you!!:)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• For me is when she can talk about anything without being bored or judging, she speak up about hanging out, or flirt causally. To also keep me interested, she just got to be herself and not too shy. A lot of things girls do to draw me away. But the Main ones are over doing Make up, not paying attention, not talking much, abusive, play games, push and pull, talk about themselves, and lastly if she crazy.
    For girl, all she really have to do is like the things he likes or talk about anything and get bored with it. Another thing is eye contact and smiling, physical touching, and mild flirting.
    Topic starters are basically about his interest. Say for me I draw. Your starter topic is " hello Julian? Did you do a new drawing yet? What did you draw?" Or say dj. " hey Julian, I was wondering if you mix this cool music with my favorite genre. " or " Julian I have a question? What compels you to your specific genre of music like rawstyle." Or " I got little bored and went snooping around on the Internet and guess what saw?" Tell him something funny about his or your interest you saw on Facebook, Twitter, 9gag, or YouTube.

What Guys Said 12

• When she's good at keeping the conversation going. If I lose interest in a woman, it's because every time I message her something (possibly fairly long) the response she sends me is shorter each time I send something else back to her until it gets to the point where we're really not sending much of anything. When it feels like a job interview where she's just "answering my questions", then I usually lose interest pretty quick. That doesn't feel like communication, to me. Also, I honestly like hearing about her and her telling me things so if she's telling me about her life - maybe her day or something about herself - then I'll probably stay interested.

Honestly, to me, the most "interesting" thing is to just try to keep communication going. When nothing is ever contributed, that's when I find her uninteresting. I can't always keep coming up with new things to talk about. If she does the same, the conversation becomes a lot more enjoyable.

Examples probably aren't your best bet. You shouldn't be worried about "messing things up" or something and trying to find examples to use. If he doesn't like your normal self but he likes what someone else wrote for you, he didn't fall for you and it's a guise you'll have to keep up for the rest of your life. It's cliche, but just be yourself. Otherwise, you're effectively lying to him about who you are. It's NEVER a mistake to be yourself.

• i like women who are friendly, optimistic, smart and have a sense of humor so if she's those things or at least some of them I'll try to get to know her better, maybe ask her out on a date if I sense there's something else there. I can't say I've ever become bored of a woman before other negative traits came out like anger issues or just realizing that some people mask who they really are in public. Don't text too long, maybe ask him to go for coffee or a drink and chat. Just be the best you can be and strive to hold yourself to it, hopefully he likes it :D

• random photos, good morning and good night texts. I like to feel pampered and made a big deal. I like phone conversations over text conversation (Please do not text me a conversation.).
    Any lack of these or the mention of other men or dating others is a turn off. I usually generate my walls and watch my next steps closely. Most times it leads to disconnection and the search for another.
    When I find interest in a female, I make my intentions known to her. If she takes a step forward I take two. I'm an extremely dominate and romantic gentleman. I demand nothing and expect nothing. I'm looking for my Ms. Universe and will treat her just as that. My all my everything. I can only hope it comes back 100%.

• You have to put some work in and contribute to the conversation and don't let it turn into a one way discussion where either one of you is dominating communication. Listening and contributing have to be kept in balance. Best way is to find common interests and work off that. You can fake it for a while in the beginning but you won't be able to keep that up for long. At some point you have to acknowledge that there is either mutual interest or there isn't.

• If I like the girl I'd be interested in anything we're talking about but the online thing that will automatically make me uninterested in a girl is if she gets on her phone while we're talking

• Just ask questions so that we know that you are genuinely interested. Nothing takes away my interest faster than short answers all the time.

• Hobbies. We don't want a girl that is just a plain slate of a woman. We want features in her life, like interests. If those interests align with ours, that is what keeps the relationship going.

• A fun chase is always appreciated. Also a good sense of humor is definitely attractive to me.

• Random and funny conversation starters or texts. It'll prove that you're a fun and funny girl. It'll also give something new to talk about.

• Have you got some
      good examples for me? Because I like his guy and dont wanna mess it up once again

• shower him with attention such as text messages asking him what has he been upto?

• call him and go on a date

• I love a girl who plays video games.