Which guy should I ask out and why?

Guy 1 - The second day I met him, he asked me was a certain guy my boyfriend and I told him, "Yes, well sort of". He said, "Right ok" while staring at the floor and then turning away from me. I then typed into my phone, "Do you fancy me?". He told a girl sitting with us that I am playing games. He didn't answer and then when he was leaving, he said my name and then he kissed me on my cheek and then he whispered in my ear, "Yes ok" and then he looked at me, smiled at me and winked at me three times before he left. Another time when I was with him, we were in a crowded room and he saw me from across the room. He then opened his arms for me and I went and we hugged each other. Later as I was away from him, I looked at him and he was looking at me and then he looked away so I went over to near where he was and I said to him, "You look lonely" and he said, "Lonely?" I said, "Yeah" and then he opened his arms for me again. I went over to him again and he put his arm around me and he looked me in my eyes and said, "I'm not lonely".

Guy 2 - We met at least two or three years ago briefly that he didn't even know my name. He is a local singer. Last night he asked me, "We've met before, haven't we?". I told him that I have never seen him live before and he said, "You have to" and then he walked off, he then turned aroundto me and he winked and smiled at me. Later he said to me, "Give us a kiss". He then kissed me on my cheek.

Which guy should I ask out and why?

• Guy 1
  • Guy 2

Most Helpful Guy

• so you're asking if you should go with a guy who is nice and interested in you...

... or a guy who is aloof, doesn't know you that well and is only superficially charming?

come now, you know the answer here.

What Guys Said 2

• let the guys ask out you! Then you know who has courage

• I bet your from the UK because you said to the guy Do you FANCY me? Anyway, I said guy 1

What Girls Said 2