Does one-sided feelings affect guys too who don't love us back?

I love a guy who according to him is neutral (doesnt hate, doest love me) with me. I always express my feelings with him which are mostly compliments or seeing him in a romantic way. Otherwise he is very nice with me but I said to him, "God planted so much love in my heart for you. But He never planted any love in your heart for me." He just kept quiet and there was a silence. He said he sometimes feel uncomfortable and do not find appropriate words to answer my talks. He does not consider me at fault. He even told me he have never rejected any one as he does not consider himself in any kind of superiority complex. He has always cared about my feelings even. Called me on my birthday at 12am and wished me and then called me in the morning too. He has never been harsh with me. Never insulted me even. I love him a lot. Does he like to feel he is being loved by me? Does he might want to love me back too but due to some reasons he find it odd? Or is he just a normal person? Can sometime later he fall in love with me if i give him space?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe other reasons but for me I never fealt love was the kid in the family that was pushed away and really not wanted I'm not even alowed to talk and one day a girl I've know or 10 years we have never really talked she walked up to me and told me she loves me and I'm the most important thing in her life it felt so good to have this feeling of love from another that I grew feelings for her so fast and strong I felt like I loved her to and I never even considerd her befor she lost those feelings for me when I started talking to her now I can't talk to anyone

Most Helpful Girl

• i doubt he will.

What Guys Said 1

• He might fall in love later, but it is unlikely. He probably feels uncomfortable or unable to find the words because he know how much you care for him and he does not feel the same way about you. He might like being loved by you, but he probably wants you to stay in his life as a friend or something.

What Girls Said 0