Guys, any advice for girls in a relationship?

it can be anything and advice for girls in a long term relationship and/or begining a relationship on any topic or advice and tips that might be helpfully for begining or long term relationships
thank you :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and hold a steady conversation with him, for the love of God don't give him one-word answers I literally feel like murdering every girl I talk to that does this.

Try and keep eye-contact with him if you're both discussing something.

Don't be afraid to get physically intimate with him (and no, I don't mean sexually).

A good tip is to look at how much a guy smiles when he's talking to you. The more naturally he smiles, the higher chance he's doing it instinctively, which means he likes you, what you're doing and just generally talking to you/being with you. I've noticed a lot of guys, myself included tend to instinctively smile when listening to another person speak if we like our company.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Be upfront and honest with things and don't hide stuff from him really.

0|3
    0|0
  • Communication that is honest and open is really important. Building trust between the two of you is also crucial. Sometimes things are going to get ugly and you might fight, but take a moment, leave the room and come back and talk about it when you are both level headed. Being in a relationship is awesome and so much fun, but it is also a lot of work and dedication. Best of luck to you!

0|0
    0|0
  • - Tell them whatever it is that you're feeling, don't say that "It's nothing" bullshit when it's clearly something.
    - Don't play games or "test" them, because that shit WILL blow up in your face.
    - If they don't want you to talk to a certain person, do not talk to that person.
    - If they have kids, do not expect them to decide between you or them. Because you WILL lose. EVERY time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Communication and honesty
    be upfront about things
    if you have a problem bring it up, dont let it get all bottled up

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically,
    Communicate
    Trust
    Respect
    Reciprocate
    Listen

\\

Hug a lot,
    Kiss a lot,
    Disagree without arguing,
    and compromise without giving up.

Most of all, be you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't forget that he needs to be shown that you love, just like you would want him to show that he loves you

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest and tell him how you feel, don't play mindgames and be yourself. That's ultimately what we desire (besides sex of course) :P

0|0
    0|1
  • when he asks for head and sex give it to him cuz if you say no he's gonna leave

0|0
    0|1