I'm at a standstill with the girl I like. Do I Just stop until I get to see her in person or keep trying?

ok so I'm a standstill with this girl. Unfortunately the only way I can talk to her is through text because we're on break. A little before a month ago she told me she liked me. After that our conversation sizes diminished over time. Now it's either I text her for a few minutes then it suddenly stops, or I text her and she doesn't text back. When I got off me messages I go onto social media and she's posting things. So what do I do? Should I just cut all ties with her until the beginning of the school year or keep trying? Follow up question if I should keep trying, what do I do? Before this ends, she does t like me enough to date me out of the blue. So yeah, thank you for helping me on this question it really helps out!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should stop.

Most Helpful Guy

• Boy do I know how you feel. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it's damn difficult to do. But I wouldn't give up. Just text her once a day, unless she texts you more often. It takes time, but if it's meant to be, it will be *crosses fingers for both of us*

• It's great to see a mate on my lines. But I don't want to be creepy and have all my texts just accumulate. Also good luck to you and me both.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, you gotta meet up in person.