Girls, What are some things you almost ALWAYS SEE That a guy needs to fix?

Could be anything you notice on the majority of guys out there!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• my opinion about it's nobody should change for another person... each guy/gal can be da way he/she's so he/she'll find da right partner for him/her later

What Girls Said 3

• for me and probably most girls out there they would like to see a man a real man loyal handsome so sweet and kind that can the girl feel safe and secure with him... and most of all u should have muscles, strong muscles hahaha... to get attracted even more... and be there for her dont leave her when she needs u... i wish that might helped u :)) good luck

• I guess either expecting sex or thinking that they're better than others.

• Lol That's the LEAST from my side, Just a word of thought, not to you, But that little game you guys play (PlayingHardToGet) Just doesn't work, Lmao thinking we are better then you, How? Haha

• Okay, for me I hate when guys dont tell you how you feel. Like just be straight up with me

• Lol That's a GIRLS ANSWER RIGHT THERE<

• That's like a perk, I always wanted my wife to have an accent, It's so sexy Lol. You have an Instagram?

• its vickimcnabbz :))

What Guys Said 0