Girl won't text me back after I apologized?

So I've know this girl for a year now (we re 17), and finally told her my true feelings. She said she felt the same way and we went out on 4 dates... So she texted me the morning after the 4th date saying that she just wants to be friends. Keep in mind that this is the first girl I ve dated and had feelings for. I got really mad at her because she did it over text message which I felt was cowardly. She told me that she was going to tell me face to face on the 4th date but decided not to. I got really mad at her and called her a "coward" and said other mean things.. I realized I acted off emotion at the time because Keep in mind this is the first girl I ve ever dated. I realize I shouldn t of said those things. And sent an apology text two days ago. And another today. She unfollowed me on Instagram and she s not responding. I really need closure to this and don t know what to do. Keep in mind this is a person I care about and do want to be friends with. I just acted off emotion

What Girls Said 1

• You should try calling her instead of texting or go to her house and tell her you're sorry. And if that doesn't work just give her some space

What Guys Said 1

• She unfollowed you on Instagram, there's your closure.

• That was before I sent the text apology