Guys, Why does my boyfriend constantly check out other women in front of me?

I totally understand that men look at other women, its in their nature, but why gawk in front of me? Constantly saying things like "damn she's so hot, what a great body" etc. It drives me crazy and he knows that I don't like it.
Im thinking of resorting to doing the same thing to him

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Really disrespectful. We all look but making it really obvious only invokes jealously. He probably considers it not a big deal and will most likely paint you as jealous. Okay I'm making a few assumptions but if that were the case, I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with him if I were you.

I did it too with my girlfriend (at the time), but that's because in fact we both did and talked about it semi-jokingly. Obviously in your case it is hurtful, not a joke. I'd be inclined to say "dump his ass" but you should talk about it to him first.

• He really is a sweetheart, that's the only thing I can really complain about but I guess it's a biggie because I mave major self esteem/body issues😓😓

• I still think it's important enough to warrant a talk. The bigger issue may be that he might be sweet, but doesn't really respect you enough to back down on his behavior. In that case it will only bring you more hurt in the long run. Sadly.

What Guys Said 3

• It's disrespectful and in poor taste. If you've told him you don't like it but he keeps on then I'd dump the insensitive ass

• I don't know why he is doing that, but constantly doing that and saying comments out loud such as those tells me he is rude and disrespectful in a way.

• He's trying to make you jealous. That's all