Girls, would you ever date anyone from this site even though it's not a dating site?

Just wondering if any of you girls met someone on here that you dated? :D

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I think there are very few stable people on this site lol so not really but if I happened to find someone who wasn't a complete serial killer then sure.

• I am marrying someone from this site 💏💍 l

• Is it true though?
      I mean u r not joking? 😮

• I think the real question is, "Did you meet them on the site or were you dating before joining the site?"

• It would be tempting but I'd have to say no. I've had two long distance relationships in the past and the lack of physical contact started to wear on me and I had to end it.

• why not... if their profile and bio is genuine and they seem down to earth, they like messaging me and i like messaging them, and i find them cute and they live in my area, sure thing (:

• I already am

• Most guys who have messaged me on here have seemed really creepy, so I really doubt it. Lol.

• I don't think it can happen.

• Sure, why not?

• No, i don't do online dating

• I've dated a couple people from this site. Wouldn't do it again though.

• I met my boyfriend on here two years ago :) We randomly started sending messages back and forth every day and fell for each other right away. Would you date someone from here?

• I would date someone from here if they really liked me :)

• No, not because it's not a dating site, but just because.