Do some guys just suck when it comes to getting girls?

I'm that one guy that never gets any. I don't know why. Must be that I'm ugly or that they just don't like me. That's why I'm asking this question because I want to know if some guys are just bad with girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• A friend of mine is generally a decent and honest guy and he's fairly attractive, but he's the biggest bumbling fool when it comes to approaching women.

He does get lucky from time to time, but if you ever see him trying to talk to girls at pubs and whatnot, it's pretty cringe worthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... Yes, and I am still very insecure around it. I am playing a gig next month (im a musician), I play in front of crowds, been doing so all my life. Im a lead guitarist for fuck sake. I have 2 degrees, 3 diplomas, and I just helped my boss sign a multimillion contract (man this is going to be an awesome little time for me). I used to be a relationship manager for a bank, working in teams and seeing clients... oh and I gym like a sonova bitch. 6 pack, V-lines, lats, shoulders, an arse that can deflect bullets. Oh... and I do boxing (want to fight amateur). BUT I can't GET WOMEN ha ha. not in a date sense. I just find easy lays and do that. I can talk to anyone and have sex, but I have no clue in between. Its like I am bullet proof in all areas of my life, but have this hole when it comes to women. Luckily im somewhat well off and can afford high class escorts. They get all the above ha ha. Crazy.

What Girls Said 5

• It has a lot to do with confidence. Some people just have social anxiety/ are socially awkward.

• maybe the type of girl he is looking for are not the right ones

• maybe you don't try harder..

• You're certainly not ugly.

It must be the way you act around them that turns them off. I'd say, try a lot and analyze what you're saying, how they react... and correct yourself from there.
    Confidence is a good thing

• Well how do u act around them?

What Guys Said 7

• "The #Boldest guy gets the #girl 95% of the time"- #Mistnigqa808.

The guys who can't get girls are usually the same ones who lack the balls to say the shit that the average guy wouldn't dare. Which is why there never taken seriously by girls in the 1st place. Since they find them to be generic/boring.

If I want girl, I'll tell her this right here "ya know by the end of __ you gone be my girl right?" and even if she didn't take me serious via laughing it off then. I can guarantee ya 1 thing for sure "she gone remember my name for better or for worse as the 1 #BOLD guy who just didn't give a damn" with his confident and or arrogant remark ^_^. Every time I've said that to a girl what do ya know by the end of ___ they were infact my girls just like I told them LOL

• Well yeah but I don't think you'll always be one of those guys.
    Most women just like older guys.

I found when I was your age that it was a lot harder to convince girls to have a date with me so I only had some sporadic flings and one on and off girlfriend though the whole 16 to 23 years oold period.

But once I turned 24 it was like the flood gates opened and I was all of a sudden desirable by women. 24 to 28 was the same and now its just started to wind down but luckily I have a couple of women I'm seeing one of which I'm pretty sure is the one and the other could be with some work so I may have just gotten away without getting to "old guy" status to the girls.

I think the same thing will happen to you and the best is yet to come.

• I don't think that some guys are "bad" at getting girls, it's just that some girls are more attracted to certain guys than others. It really depends on the girl. I used to think I would never have a girlfriend; now it seems like every girl wants me. Talking to girls is a skill, it just needs practice.

• Of course, i swear a lot of guys belive its seomthing they have or they dont and its true, how can you have something with no experience

• They do. Isn't that what this whole site is built on?

• Go to Youtube and search for simple pickup... I used to think like that but they showed me the light

• no one ugly