Is this normal or should I be worried?

Okay so my boyfriend is always hanging around a lot of girls. In fact his best friend is a girl. A lot of people like him in that way but he says he only likes me. It seems genuine but I've heard from my friends he's cheated on a lot of girls before and that I shouldn't trust him. But I think I should? I'm not sure. I wanna believe him but I've heard a lot of stuff (I've never really brought it up with him) so what should I do? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Talk to him about it and why you feel the way you do.

2. He likes you. That's why out of aaaall the girls who like him. He chose to be with you. Take pride in that.

Anytime you get into a relationship you risk getting hurt. But that's the only way to have a good relationship. Trust him until he gives you a reason not too and don't go looking for reasons not to trust him. Because then your mind plays tricks and makes mountains out of mole hills.

I've been in relationships with girls that never would of happened if they believed the rumors going around about me. The thing about rumors is they aren't always true and they're seldom accurate to what actually happened. If you ever played the game telephone back in kindergarten you learn the lesson early. A story changes the more it gets passed along

Most Helpful Girl

• Given his age, @GlitterGirl456, he is still wet behind the ears in years and with his Known Reputation for hanging and saying with 'Lot of girls,' your Proof in the not so sweet pudding would be, Unless you know for Sure and can See for yourself that he is Having his cake and Eating it Two, Then... Don't bring it up.
    What you Can be Brought up, and should, this I know, is an open lines of convo in which you tell him you really care about him, you know what you have heard, and you do Not... Share your man with anyone.
    For now, try and enjoy someone who may be a First boyfriend, even a First love. I recall being your age at one time, having a First love for three years who was going to another school, and all I did Was... Ridicule. IN the end, my own worry wart ways, pushed my hand with Dan to write a "Dear John" and lose someone whom I still think about even today.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Don't mention anything, because if you do it could turn into an argument and because he has history of cheating he may feel inclined too! Just keep an eye out and if you find that he is spending time with these girls more than you then say something! Once a cheat always a cheat, though!! Hope it works out!!

• Trust him until he gives you a reason not to. Let him do what he wants to do, but if he cheats (or the like) you dump his ass.

• If you trust him, and you know he's really in love with you he wouldn't do that. People talk and not everything is true, plus that he cheated before hasn't become a habit... Maybe he's so mind blown about you that he would do anything for you, don't worry too much about what people say they're often just jealous and talk shit