I'm afraid I won't be able to fine a husband?

Yes I have a few boyfriends before. Yes guys hit on me. Yes I flirt sometimes. No I'm not socially awkward. The problem is I'm constantly moving due to family problem, and by moving I don't mean move to a different house, but a different state. I've been moving constantly since I was young, and so far this is the 7th stae I've lived in, and the number is not gonna stop there. I've come to a conclusiont that most long distance relationship will not work (been in 4 of them due to my moving situation). I'm afraid I won't be able to find a boyfriend when I finally can settle in an area and not moving anymore. I'd be way too old by then. I don't wanna live by life alone without a husband. What do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to have to get control of your life. Stay away from family if they cause you that much trouble. There's all kinds of family; and that's a choice you're going to have to make for yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're still quite young, so you don't have to worry about a husband just yet and also when you get a bit older, say late 20's you may find that there is a state you really enjoy living in and may find yourself a decent job and boyfriend and decide to stay there. That's the whole point of growing up, you eventually have to move out from your family home or move away in your case anyway because of education, jobs or boyfriend reasons, so don't panic too much there is still loads of time!

What Guys Said 1

• You need to choose the best guy you can get, then get married and move with him. i think moving is not the problem here but its you who have not done her homework.

What Girls Said 0