I think I'm forever jaded and will always hate women?

They don't have ability to think logically and emotionally driven individuals I jist can't stand. Every women I've been with is maniuplative. They will always have 5 other guys waiting for them as soon as they break up. I just can't stand them at this point. I'm a really good looking guy and work out a lot and I've been using women for the past 2 years.. I don't think I'm a bad person for doing so. Women do the same fcking thing but for a different motive. An emotional motive that fills a void. For me it's just sex. I don't know any other men feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes we are very emotional beings. So to be driven by emotion is far different than being driven by carnal desires. Anyone can fuck.. that doesn't make a person special. What makes them special is the thoughts and desires that are out into the act.
    Who burned you so bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmhmmhmm, alright, well, things are always far more complicated than they seem on the surface. I can understand why you would feel that way, dating is shit for men, especially for the guy who hasn't got his shit together (which is probably 90% of men), but I think we need to be honest with ourselves about the real reasons, if we want to move forward. You say every woman you've been with has been manipulative? So you've been hurt... is what I would read into that. By whom, what were the circumstances? If you've been hurt before, presumably, you would fear being hurt again, correct? Logical, right? How were the relationships early on in life, particularly with your mother?

You say you use women, which will imply that you use manipulative or deceptive means in order to ensnare them, ie you don't tell them outright that you have no real emotional interest in them? So you mislead them, and ultimately hurt them? And perpetuate this vicious cycle? And if you can treat women badly, and in your mind it is justifiable, then perhaps you may have more of an insight, even a forgiveness, into the real reasons why they have treat you badly.

Lastly, how do these relationships make you feel in yourself? Presumably, you ask this question, because you're getting bored or unsure of the status quo. The right relationship, where the two of you truly connect, is the most thrilling, overwhelming experience. It requires a lot of courage and introspection to change though.

What Girls Said 2

• The bitter is strong in this anonymous force.

• I think you just need to find the right person. Girls don't really have five guys waiting as most of us don't want just anyone, it has to feel right.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, if all you need them for is sex, and you don't care about them as a person, why it is so surprising that you find females who treat you exactly the same way as you treat them? You should be glad you at least get something from people whom you deem are "incapable of logic" and are "innately manipulative". Considering you even said you're "using them", who is the REAL manipulator here?

• I don't think it is good to use women as that basically means you are stooping down to their level. But I totally understand how you feel and your reasons for feeling this way are legit, women these days have become very manipulative and are quick to avoid commitment and personal responsibility.

• That's almost entirely bull. Women are just as capable of logic as men, they are just more likely to face difficult decisions which pull them in opposite directions at the same time.

If they are more manipulative it's because life is not a game to them, if you are naturally in a more difficult position you do what you have to. People only want rules when the rules give them an edge, men and women are alike there. Sure women have backup guys in mind, most men treat them badly, they play for keeps.

• You just need to find that one good girl, they are out there trust me.