Girls, Is ambition in a partner a deal breaker?

• Yes and why?
    28% (8)
  • No and why?
    72% (21)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the level of ambition. If someone is going to be out all hours of the day and night and be more focused on their plans than the relationship, sure it's a problem.
    But I think it's a good thing thst someone in a relationship (guy or girl) would be ambitious and want to go after their own dreams/plans. I've dated guys with no ambition ir motivation to do anything with their lives and that's the deal breaker.

What Girls Said 11

• It's a personal preference but if a girl is ambitious herself, she'll want to be surrounded by an ambitious partner.

• I refuse to date someone without any ambition as I am very ambitious. However, an ambitious woman is often a turn-off for men.

• Ambition is a good thing... as long as he isn't so preoccupied with his other goals that he has no time or energy for me, his friends and family or anything else important.

• Being ambitious means having dreams, bettering ones self. I would truly want my partner to be all he can be, to be happy and to be secure with who he is.

• No, ambition is good. It means he values himself, his talents, and wants to put them to better use.

• Yeah, Because what is he gonna do with his life without ambition, that and I have a lot of ambition

• No? I would actually say that's a good thing

• no it's not a deal breaker. It's preferred (for me personally)

• Being ambitious is a good thing

• highly prefer the guy i date much-less if i'm going to be with his girlfriend, i would strongly prefer he have ambitions.

• Quite the opposite. NOT having ambition or goals is a deal breaker.