Girls, What turns you off after you start liking a guy?

I been wondering for a while. I met many girls on my life, and all of them ditches off after a few weeks of "stuff". I dont know, and I just want to know you're opinion. I am pretty cool. Don't take this as cocky, please: I am physically attractive (muscularly-skinny), great clothes, great hair, fresh breath, nice personality (- best friends in the world from everywhere in America), and whatever is left. I feel like you think I am some Jerk or something. But, it's now your turn. What turns you off?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they need more time and space, try to keep asking them about their lives.
    You just have to give them time.

What Girls Said 12

• Wanting right off the Bat and where it is At, @IslandGent, to get Right in the saddle with a Real Relationship.
    That right there is a real Turn off for me. The guy is putting his heart on his sleeve, even before we have gotten to know one another With... Nursing and nurturing something special First hand as a woman and a man.
    I usually will break it off or if I want to give him another chance with little or no romance, I will. It's just an uncomfortable feeling to feel pressured and rushed into Tomorrow when we haven't even gotten through Today.
    However, if I see a smoking gun again, I usually end up riding off into the sunset, Saying "Goodbye' to the guy.
    Good luck. xx

• - On his phone all the time
    - Touching me all the time
    - Interested in sex only
    - Arrogant
    - Rude
    - Boring/bad conversationalist

• if he is full of himself
    if he doesn't seem to care

• What turns me off is if he's wayy to clingy and always wanna be in control all the time... it gets annoying.

• When he doesn't feel the same way I do or isn't being upfront about his true intentions.

• Personally if a guy doesn't groom himself, has body odour, is abusive, is fidgety, too insecure about anything all these things turn me off

• When I find out he doesn't like me back/isn't interested in a relationship
    -_-

• When he ONLY talks about himswlf and ONLY HIMSELF

• smoking and drinking all the time. if i date the guy and he and i get serious, he would need to stop or at least when i'm with him.

• Cockyness, After one thing kind of guys (wink wink if you get my drift) and players, cheaters

• A guy who thinks he is so awesome that I am lucky to be with him.

• Arrogance is a huge turn off for me.