Is it ok to tell him this?

So, I've been on a dating site. I've chatted with a few guys, but I've only met one. I liked him, he kept me laughing the whole time. It seemed like he liked me too. But now he's hot and cold. He doesn't like to answer texts, he sometimes acts like he doesn't want to be bothered with any of it. But, in person, he's great. Now, this other guy wants to meet me. First, I don't know if I should. Second, should I tell him I have other prospects, so if he's into me, now would be a great time to put it out there.

Why do you say he's not interested at all?

What Guys Said 2

• Of course you should meet with the other guy. You aren't even dating the first guy, and he isn't even interested in you.

• Is there sex involved? If you guys are just casually dating you don't have to tell anyone anything. I get you're trying to spur the first guy to step it up and that could work or it could back fire. I think you should see this other guy and determine if the first guy is still worth pursing before you make any decisions.

What Girls Said 0