Guys, if you tell a girl she'll be a great wife do you like her?

The guy I have a crush on told me I'll make a great wife in my future. Does that mean he's thought about me as his wife?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. I think some of my cousins would be (and some of them are) great wives, but that doesn't mean I like them. Lol
    It just means that he's probably found some characteristics that you have that would make you a great wife in the future. However, if guys are telling you that, that's DEFINITELY something you want to hear as you're doing something right. :)
    While it's not an instant sign that he's into you, it's definitely something that's positive and what you want to hear. If he thinks you'd be a great wife, then there's a chance that he could see you as his own wife someday.

What Guys Said 13

• Not his wife particularly... he was talkin generally... and he said u r wife-marerial accordin to his opinion

• That's a little forward, especially if you haven't been dating long. But they do say that looking out for the future is a virtue. Basically, if it makes you uncomfortable, then it's probably weird. If it seems like a sincere compliment, then appreciate it for what it is.

• No, he is a dumbass who doesn't know what to say, But i believe he just said that you have wife-like qualities. Doesn't mean he likes you.

• I was a kind way of brushing you off.

• It usually depend on person to person but in many cases men says when they wanna get attention from the one they like ;)
    so don't hesitate and ask him frankly if you feel the same :D
    good luck

• Honestly, that could go either way, and could new anything.

• I think so.

• Yeah, he's probably interested

• Yes it does, and just like girls who like a good husband material guy we like good wife girls

• He might see you as wife material... which is a good thing.

• Both for him and may be for other men

• nah. just sex.

• Maybe, but then I might say something like that to give her the impression that I take her more seriously than I actually do and that might mean she'll trust me more. A lot of stuff people say isn't just a casual comment, especially something like that, it's probably manipulation.

• Exactly. It could either be the truth or manipulation. You have to find that out for yourself, asker.