Why Is It So Hard To Find A Good Man?

I want a meaningful relationship, a long term relationship with someone who love me and my son and I woulld love them back just as much, but I guess that's just too much to ask when it comes to me. All of my female friends are happily ever after with their perfect men and all I seem to get are men who are more concerned with how pretty a woman is and how much money he has. I'm 26 years old and I would like to be married before I'm 30 and maybe have more kids but I can't even find a guy who wants to really be around me. I either have to give him money and take care of him or when I do meet a "nice" guy who has a job and has things going for him, he always either has a baby mom that he goes back to or a woman that he is living with. The last guy I "dated" no longer wants to speak to me because I wouldn't give him money and he just seems to be happy with whichever chick he's with and I dont get it. How is it that this guy who doesn't do anything with his life have all these women and someone like me who has a job, goes to school, has her own car, money etc can't even get a man to look my way? It really sucks because even my younger brother is married and we used to be so close and talk all the time, and every single woman on my mom's side of the family are too busy with their men to even respond to my text messages, and if course, they never seem to have anyone to set my up with. I really dont want to be single for the rest of my life but I feel that is where I'm headed. I hate when people tell me to wait because I have been waiting for almost five years and I either get shitty guys who just use me for money or I am alone watching everyone else be happy with their perfect person. I feel like its so easy for people who are always in relationships to tell someone else to wait. I have tried everything I possibly could and have been very open minded, but it seems like nothing works for me. Why is it so hard to find a good man? Why am I getting all the jerks?

What Guys Said 1

• It ok love just having bad luck it'll all be ok 😊

• It's been constant bad luck for almost five years while everyone I know just meets their perfect someone.

• Oh I've never online dated it was just like a joke 😂 but you'll find a guy trust me

• Doesn't seem like I will otherwise I would be with him right now.

What Girls Said 0