Girls, What is the Most Romantic Thing a Guy has Ever Done for You?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on high school for a guy of another class. One of my classmates used to date his friend. So, one day he was with them and I was there. I was really sad that day, it was one of the saddest days of my life. He never talked to me, but that day he came up to me and said: "Do you want my rose? Marry me". I start laughing, because I was so nervous and embarrassed, I didn't know what to say.
    He was serious and I felt bad for laughing. I should have said something, he didn't deserved that.
    I know he wasn't really asking me to marry him, but it was so sweet. I remember this so well.

• That's kind of sad. Do you know what ever happened to him.

• Sometimes I also regret the way I acted in some situations. I just think "oh gosh, I was so immature/inexperienced/naive" lmao :p However, this is part, I guess :)
      And it's not like you were mean to him, you just didn't know how to react. Don't worry!

• Well, seeing things on this perspective, it doesn't seem so bad. @overthinkingmind

What Girls Said 8

• A lot... he flew halfway across the world for me & wrote me letters while he was away. He learned guitar and would sing for me, even though his voice wasn't great, I loved listening haha. He learned french because I thought it was such a romantic sexy language, and I always wanted to go to Paris France, and then he took us there a few years later. He would go on dates with me whenever I wanted, and before the date, he'd take me shopping and buy me a dress to wear for the date (and sometimes lingerie for that night!). He'd always kiss me good morning and good night. Overall, he made himself the best he could for me and treated me like I was worth it.

• He's a keeper. I mean you have the perfect boyfriend and your only 20.

• Thank you (: but I only listed the good things! We actually aren't together anymore.

• Oh I'm sorry... just maybe disregard my first comment lol

• Nothing. Literally nothing. I've never had any kind of romance in my life.

• This guy I was seeing at the time told me to dress nice and come to his place. When I got there, he had cooked a candlelight dinner for me, and he was an excellent cook. He had the wine, the flowers, the soft music. It was great. Later when we fooled around, he had sprinkled rose petals on the bed. I know it all sounds cliche but I thought it was great.

• It almost sounds like he took a page directly from a movie. I bet it was really romantic

• Honestly? Just being consistently there for me. Loving me, to the best of his abilities. Thats the most romantic thing u can ever do for someone.

• He doesn't play guitar, but he practised for weeks to just play a song for me, even though he sometimes played out of tune, it was still perfect

• Cook me eggs in the morning :P

• My Ex before we started dating came into my work with a rose and bear. That was really sweet.

• Nothing, boys don't talk to me for some reason.