BEST place to take an ideal DATE?

I was thinking something where we can bound?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you really need to cater to the person you're taking out. Like are they easy going? Casual or formal? My first date with my past boyfriend consisted of grabbing ice cream at this cool pace in my city where they have board games and stuff. We relaxed there for like 2 hours together and just talked and ate food. My sister went wine tasting with a guy once, she loved it because it had a casual vibe and you got to experience things you dont usually see on first dates. I think something thats short but sweet. Like dinner or lnch at a cool spot in your city. A short date keeps someone wanting more when its over. Thats what hits home with me

• Haha, Thats interesting, Wine tasting! I was thinking of disney, but realizing WHOAA Am I GONNA SPEND 100+ for a ticket? SIKE Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Ice skating! If she's really crappy at it then you can have her hold your hand and use you for stability ;)

• That was pretty good answer Lmao, LIKE HONESTLY THAT WASS BEASTTTT SONN

What Girls Said 3

• depends on what she likes.
    dinner and a walk is always good.

• Any place where you two can have an experience together. I chose the zoo for my first date with a guy. Maybe some sort of activity that she really likes. It's a way of building the foundation for a relationship. If it's a first date, don't take her to the movies.. go somewhere where you can focus on one another.

• a park is nice.

What Guys Said 1

• depends on the girl and which number date it is. If you really want to bond hiking is a good date, it gives you time to talk to one another.