Guys, would you date a girl if she was unpopular?

And why?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• probably better that she isn't popular... The girls with the 1000+ followers and tons of likes on instagram and facebook just end up having a massive ego boost... The unpopular girl could be equally as attractive , but under the radar.. I'd say an "unpopular" girl has more longevity to her

What Guys Said 19

• Probably more so than if she were popular. Girls in the 16-21 year old range can be vicious esp. to other girls, The popular ones are usually forced by group to have same opinions whereas an unpopular girl is often ostracized for marching to different drummer.

• Yeah because popularity ended with high school. You can never assume something about a person just because they are not apart of the popular crowd. Especially after high school because college is much different

• I wouldn't date a girl if she WAS popular. Lol Popular girls are too often just high maintenance and they act like they're entitled to everything.

• Yeah, as long as she doesn't act like a hermit who has no friends.

In fact I'd prefer a girl who isn't that popular. There would be a lot less drama.

• Hell yes.

Being popular is very over rated.

• Lelelel silly gurl ;P
    WTF does popularity has to do with it unless ur juz wanna fawken get laid -.-'

• Yes. Who cares if she's unpopular? In fact, I'd prefer to date an "unpopular" girl as I'm not much of someone who likes attention myself.

• If anything i'd only date 'unpopular' girls as they are the ones with the biggest hearts, the best personalities and are generally the most pretty

• Plus there would be less drama involved since there wouldn't be a shitload of guys who follow her on social media sites who would try to meddle with your relationship

• And less drama around generally how they "accepted" and there social "image"

• popularity contests was a high school thing, post-secondary and real world that doesn't matter.

Looks and personality matter more

• those are the best girls to date

• Yes, Popularity isn't a big deal to me. The girl I'm dating is more important.

• If I was attracted to then of course I would!

• Depends on what she looked like & her personality

• As long as she's sweet.

• Yes of course even if she is homeless date=Learning somthing about these person that you may like

• ye that's a plus then i don't have to deal with her stupid friends.

• Yes because popularity ceases to matter once you become an adult.

• i would date a girl that i liked. i could care less about what anyone else thinks

• Is she hot?