Guys, shall I ask him out for a drink?

We met once and had a nice chat about being musicians. Would like him as a friend at the very least and not really looking for anything serious but I can be a bit intense. How do you ask him out for a 'casual' drink without seeming desperate? I asked him out before and he was travelling to another town to play a gig he said he couldn't 'I'm afraid'... nothing ventured nothing gained?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• "hey we can go out for a drink when u r available"... guess it'd be ok if u said it this way

What Guys Said 4

• If you want him as a FRIEND only, then don't ask him out to have drinks by yourself. That's not a friend request that's a date.

If you want to be friends with him and nothing more then just see him when you see him. Friend him on facebook and run in his social circle for a time so you can bump into him, but don't ask him out.

Sends the wrong message.

• Yeah ask him again. If you get another non-committal "sorry, busy" he's not interested.

• "hey - are you available to meet up for a drink? LMK when you are."

• "just friends". Only delusional people believe that