What's your interracial/ fetish? (If this question is too much for you I'll understand lol) Also do you exclusively date interracial under the?

Assumption that the race you prefer is better than your own or another? Do you worship other races or a certain race and look down on your own race or other races? Do you viciously but willfully believe in stereotypes about your own race and/or other races or generalize your race or other races and refuse to go out with your own race and/or other races? Also what makes the race you have a preference for the best and what makes you put them on a god-like level?

I guess this question is too much lol!! I silenced the female that answered my question with a question lol!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like Asian and white.

I personally had bad experiences with darker skinned people as ignorant as that may sound. Gt robbed at gunpoint by a black dude as a teenager, scammed and had things stolen by brown pll (Tamil, west indian) and when being friends with them, the culture of manners, etiquette and wprsnal hygene is just off with mine...

I m not attracted to darker skinned folks as this was my experience and there's stereotypes to back this up.

I associate whites and Asians with education, manners and growth. Plus I find them so much more attractive.

• I've experienced bad episodes with people of every race and goo ones too. I don't succumb to stereotypes or let them shape my thinking. My mind is too strong for that.

• Sure okay.

• That's cool what about latinas? Lol or mixed with white latinas?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm really casual about dating, I date across all races.
    However, I try to avoid are extremely cultural people.

• I want a japanese or a russian guy so fucking bad

What Guys Said 10

• I think racial fetishes are bizarre because that's pretty much reducing an entire group of people to sex object status. They aren't human beings they're just things to have sex with to get off. It's one thing to be attracted to and want to date someone of another race but it gets creepy once you sexualize them like that.

• Well im really into the Cleveland steamer. My girlfriend is white and ever since weve been together I've asked her if I can take a shit on her chest and slide up and down it like dry humping her chest. Needless to say she refuses but im slowly breaking her down. Soon she'll let me im sure of it

• I've been having trouble distinguishing particular accents and countries, but I'm going to say that somewhere in Eastern Europe is perfection for me. Those women can say anything to me and turn me on in an instant.

• I exclusively date girls I find attractive.

• I don't have an interracial fetish! I have never dated outside my race before but I am open to dating other races of women. I don't have a preference.

• Quarians, certain Pokemon, Argonians... I could go on.

• I am dying to eat black pussy!!

• White girls and Asian girls.

• All is good but i mostly like latina and white girls

• This question is too much for me.